Staff member

Jesus.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is just crazy.

vince

Not So New Member
I demand to know how the fuck this happens to this team! All the time!

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
To be fair, it’s not like the Browns are loaded with talent to begin with.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
At this point, I’d offer paint chips and picks for Josh Gordon and Myles Garrett and see what the Browns’ counter offer is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
At this point, I’d offer paint chips and picks for Josh Gordon and Myles Garrett and see what the Browns’ counter offer is.
They are probably not finished. I would call them about Corey Coleman and Rashard Higgins. Both would be needed speed and might not cost a lot.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are probably not finished. I would call them about Corey Coleman and Rashard Higgins. Both would be needed speed and might not cost a lot.
They can have Dez if they want for some picks and Coleman.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Like Watkins, Coleman's always fucking hurt. He's young, so I'm not sure they're ready to give up on him yet.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Like Watkins, Coleman's always fucking hurt. He's young, so I'm not sure they're ready to give up on him yet.
I would definitely take a shot with Coleman. He has a ton of upside and speed to burn.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, that's a good call on Coleman. He's not so good they wouldn't let him go, but he's good enough to help.

I've been out of the loop for a few days -- what is the consensus on all these Browns moves? Yay or nay? Has their GM said anything about what they're doing?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, that's a good call on Coleman. He's not so good they wouldn't let him go, but he's good enough to help.

I've been out of the loop for a few days -- what is the consensus on all these Browns moves? Yay or nay? Has their GM said anything about what they're doing?
With all the picks they have this year, I think they are doing well, so far.

Top Bottom