User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81

Thread: David Irving suspended 4 games

  1. #41
    Senior Member P_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    666
    Prolly celebrating getting full custody of his kid... nothing says victory like sparking a big fat blunt.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,861
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    That is part of what I was getting at.

    Our starting DTs could be Jihad fuckin' Ward and goddamn Brian Price.
    Crawford?

  3. #43
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Crawford?
    Everything I have seen suggests they are dead set on him being a right defensive end. Hell, he was talking about slimming down.

    And let's get brutally honest here.

    Crawford is a JAG we have hung onto for too long because his contract was bad. Just like Terrance Williams.

  4. #44
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,464
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Everything I have seen suggests they are dead set on him being a right defensive end. Hell, he was talking about slimming down.

    And let's get brutally honest here.

    Crawford is a JAG we have hung onto for too long because his contract was bad. Just like Terrance Williams.
    Terrance's contract is actually good. The player, not so much...

  5. #45
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,970
    Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Terrance's contract is actually good. The player, not so much...
    His contract is not "good".

    If it were, we could have dumped him after he faceplanted.

    It is a bad contract that has a negative component to it that basically guarantees him a spot on the roster.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Simpleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,295
    And this is why I was in favor of drafting a 3T in the 1st, this idiot isn't in any of the long term plans. Luckily 2019 will be a DL class for the ages.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Simpleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Crawford?
    He'll definitely shift inside more now, he's a guy who this organization drafted for a 3-4 and has spent the last damn near 8 years being a 4-3 tweener who the coaches can't even figure out exactly how to use him.

    We'll probably roll with Collins/Ward/Crawford/Price/Jones on the interior, and it won't be great but it'll probably hold up well enough as long as Lee is out there.

    And then come April 2019 they better send old fuck Marinelli to the outhouse when it comes time to make our pick, I'm so sick of this guys asinine talent evaluations I can't even handle it. Jordan Carrell and Joey Ivie, that's where it's at if you listened to this decrepit asshole.

  8. #48
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,464
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    His contract is not "good".

    If it were, we could have dumped him after he faceplanted.

    It is a bad contract that has a negative component to it that basically guarantees him a spot on the roster.
    In the grand scheme of things, I don't think the faceplant thing was worthy of firing. We've put up with a hell of a lot more for worse players (Josh Brent).

    Williams is probably worth what we pay him. He does quite a few things well. He's just not more than a high 3rd WR/low second.
    Last edited by lostxn; 06-16-2018 at 02:19 AM.

  9. #49
    Senior Member p1_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,670
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    That is part of what I was getting at.

    Our starting DTs could be Jihad fuckin' Ward and goddamn Brian Price.
    Its a bit of a dumpster fire. Fat Bastard Hankins is still available.
    Leading in defensive player suspensions, 5 years and counting

  10. The following user likes this post:


  11. #50
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,909
    You people are obviously forgetting we have Richard Ash on this team.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •