2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He has been hurt and look at who his QB is.

Hopkins has not been that much better.
Good point.

Osweiler has managed to do what even Brian Hoyer and Brandon Weeden couldn’t do…..make DeAndre Hopkins irrelevant.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Did you not say you would not draft before the 6th or was it the 5th?

What is the lie here?
The lie is him saying that I said he wouldn't go before the 6th. I never said that.

Cotton

Staff member
He has been hurt and look at who his QB is.

Hopkins has not been that much better.
Antonio Brown had Landry f'ing Jones throwing to him in week 6 and 7 and he has had 85 and 106 yards respectively.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and I believe I said that the more he dropped passes the less faith the QB was going to have in him, which in turn would cause his targets to go down, and that exact thing has happened. He had 11 targets his first game, and only 4 in his last.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you not say you would not draft before the 6th or was it the 5th?

What is the lie here?
It was sixth round. And his original statement was that he thought he would be a really good sixth round pick sleeper type for special teams. :laff

Cotton

Staff member
It was sixth round. And his original statement was that he thought he would be a really good sixth round pick sleeper type for special teams. :laff
Yep, and I hold to that until he proves me otherwise. So far, he hasn't proven otherwise.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He has sucked ass most of this year. Hate to see what he would do without PEDs.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Big rebound in NFL ratings after election.

I figured all the IT IS BECAUSE OF KAEPERNICK!!!!!!!! was horseshit.

data

Forbes #1
Bears fighting hard for #1 draft pick.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Bears fighting hard for #1 draft pick.
Cleveland won't be giving that baby up for anything. They have another sabermetrics WR to get, and DePodesta will be damned to lose out on him.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He said that HE wouldn't take him before the 6th, with the drops being the main reason. Not that he actually would fall to the 6th. Why is that so hard to grasp?

Cotton

Staff member
He said that HE wouldn't take him before the 6th, with the drops being the main reason. Not that he actually would fall to the 6th. Why is that so hard to grasp?
Because it doesn't fit his narrative to quote exactly what I said.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because it doesn't fit his narrative to quote exactly what I said.
Interesting, can you link the original post? Because clearly NoDak isn't quoting it either. Also not sure why NoDak's dick is getting all hard over this.

Cotton

Staff member
Interesting, can you link the original post? Because clearly NoDak isn't quoting it either. Also not sure why NoDak's dick is getting all hard over this.
If you want to find it, go for it. I'm not going to do a bunch of searching. It has been well-documented that I was saying I wouldn't take him before the 6th. I never once said he wouldn't go before the 6th.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you want to find it, go for it. I'm not going to do a bunch of searching. It has been well-documented that I was saying I wouldn't take him before the 6th. I never once said he wouldn't go before the 6th.
No, but you didn't say what Nodak is claiming either. You said you said you wanted to take him in the sixth. Not that you "wouldn't" take him before the sixth. Those are two very different things. But yeah, I don't really care enough. It only gets brought up because you keep bringing up Fuller.

Cotton

Staff member
No, but you didn't say what Nodak is claiming either. You said you said you wanted to take him in the sixth. Not that you "wouldn't" take him before the sixth. Those are two very different things. But yeah, I don't really care enough. It only gets brought up because you keep bringing up Fuller.
I said I would take him in the 6th. Pretty much insinuating (to anyone without a narrative) I wouldn't before the 6th.

Oh, and I have brought up Will Fuller a grand total of...... wait for it...... one time since the draft.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I said I would take him in the 6th. Pretty much insinuating (to anyone without a narrative) I wouldn't before the 6th.

Oh, and I have brought up Will Fuller a grand total of...... wait for it...... one time since the draft.
Not true, you've mentioned his drops and numbers more then once.

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom