Cavanaugh: Post-combine Cowboys draft preview – Who you should (and shouldn't) hope for

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Senat has become a pet cat of mine. He would be my first choice outside of Vea in the first.
Yep, IMO Vea would be the holy grail. Senat would be a solid pick. Either way, this organization has to stop glossing over the 1tech as a disposable position that any ol' JAG or retread can play. It's standing out like a turd in a punch bowl now...we need a difference maker.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yep, IMO Vea would be the holy grail.
Won't happen, because our brain trust knows better... and stuff.

They went to the NFC Championship in 1995, don'tcha know. They ARE the authority on this shit. NT's make no difference.

Sarcasm aside, I just don't think they will be willing to trade up for Vea.

Wondering if Dontari Poe is on their radar?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Won't happen, because our brain trust knows better... and stuff.

They went to the NFC Championship in 1995, don'tcha know. They ARE the authority on this shit. NT's make no difference.

Sarcasm aside, I just don't think they will be willing to trade up for Vea.

Wondering if Dontari Poe is on their radar?
Yeah I don't know that I'd trade up for Vea. But if he made it to 19 I'd take him in a heart beat. I just don't think our coaches will. Which is why Senat is perfect. Doesn't cost a premium pick and he brings some 3 technique ability which may give our coaches the hope he can play both DT spots.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If Derwin James or Roquan Smith falls to the teens I very strongly start thinking of trading up.

Top Bottom