Browns Stuff...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Dallas is 0-1 when Brennaman calls their games in the blue jerseys.
Seriously? Why even look this up?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Officially Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is questionable for Sunday's game at Cleveland despite going through two full practices on Thursday and Friday. Linebacker Anthony Hitchens and defensive tackle Amalie Collins are also questionable but expected to start. Quarterback Tony Romo, who was limited in practices the last two days, has been ruled out.
Still having problems with the fracture? He is either trying too hard or not hard enough. I can't determine which.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Still having problems with the fracture? He is either trying too hard or not hard enough. I can't determine which.
Are you talking about Dez or Romo? I'd say since Dez is having full practices the injury report is sort of meaningless. I don't think he is injured at all anymore and there is no question in my mind that he will go 100% against the Browns.

If you are talking about Romo, I think we are just taking it extra cautious with him. Being 6-1 with the Browns in town sort of gives you that luxury. You don't want Romo to hit the field too early and suffer any sort of a setback. Might as well keep him on ice until you really need him.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Are you talking about Dez or Romo? I'd say since Dez is having full practices the injury report is sort of meaningless. I don't think he is injured at all anymore and there is no question in my mind that he will go 100% against the Browns.

If you are talking about Romo, I think we are just taking it extra cautious with him. Being 6-1 with the Browns in town sort of gives you that luxury. You don't want Romo to hit the field too early and suffer any sort of a setback. Might as well keep him on ice until you really need him.
Talking about Dez and why he is considered questionable.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If he is practicing and is questionable then maybe he is trying too hard and not properly healed. The questionable status is puzzling to me.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This is my favorite fan video ever.

"YOU ARE A FACTORY OF SADNESS!! I'll see ya Sunday..."

data

Forbes #1
You can put it in 3-inch headlines. We will debacle the game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he is practicing and is questionable then maybe he is trying too hard and not properly healed. The questionable status is puzzling to me.
I think it's more just the probable injury tag being gone so now questionable gets put on guys who in the past who had basically no injury.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That's boring. Anybody can give a make a hollow statement that's easily forgotten. Give us something to show us how firmly you stand behind your guarantee.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well maybe you should back that up with some sort of a guarantee. If the Cowboys win Iamtdg has requested that you get your nipples pierced with pictures of it sent to his PM.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kessler has been pretty efficient though. Don't think they are making a huge mistake going with him.
No I was actually surprised by his raw numbers. They actually aren't too bad and he was able to push the Dolphins into overtime (Granted, also a shitty team). But I just can't get past his super weak arm strength. I just don't think he is very good.

townsend

Banned
If we were playing an 0-8 Redskins team, I'd be more nervous. But this is out of conference and a road game, and we always play better on the road. Nothing feels very "trap" about it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we were playing an 0-8 Redskins team, I'd be more nervous. But this is out of conference and a road game, and we always play better on the road. Nothing feels very "trap" about it.
Plus their defense is legitimately the worst in the NFL against the run. If we don't run easily on those guy I'll be really disappointed in our coaching staff.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well maybe you should back that up with some sort of a guarantee. If the Cowboys win Iamtdg has requested that you get your nipples pierced with pictures of it sent to his PM.
LIES!

data

Forbes #1

Yeah, I don't think it's trap game, either. We win handily and I'm polling your 2nd half season predictions Monday. In fact, I'm taking the kids out this weekend, getting the significant other off my back and missing the game. Treating this like a bye week.

data

Forbes #1
That's boring. Anybody can give a make a hollow statement that's easily forgotten. Give us something to show us how firmly you stand behind your guarantee.
Yellow fever for my nipples? You dirty sailors. That was once. Never again.

p1_

DCC 4Life
when do we begin with Steelers stuff? Im ready to keep on keepin on....

Top Bottom