Week 9 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Browns | 11/06/2016

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'll be interested in seeing if Dak gets Beasely and the other WRs going early. I thought a big reason for last week's struggles was he didn't start working the underneath stuff to Beasely until late in the 2nd half.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'll be interested in seeing if Dak gets Beasely and the other WRs going early. I thought a big reason for last week's struggles was he didn't start working the underneath stuff to Beasely until late in the 2nd half.
I think that's important to getting good looks at Dez later in the game. Make them think about Beasley and Witten early, and they just might start leaning towards them later leaving Dez open for big plays.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Re: Cowboys vs Browns fans. Looks like it will be like a home game.

I was trying to swing going to this game as well.

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
Guess who's back....back again......Sorry. just jamming Eminem. Not trying to announce my return or anything

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
I think Dallas has to make this a short game by running the ball early and often. It's not like Cleveland just absolutely sucks. Theyve just had bad breaks go thier way all season. They've been in most of thier games. Cowboys need to be cautios.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Thought about that but I left Shrimp on the bench.

Cotton

Staff member
I think Dallas has to make this a short game by running the ball early and often. It's not like Cleveland just absolutely sucks. Theyve just had bad breaks go thier way all season. They've been in most of thier games. Cowboys need to be cautios.
Are you already drunk? :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
I've either got the nervous shits, or that taco skillet isn't happy in muh belleh.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Have a weird calm feeling. That could mean upset. Or easy victory.

Cotton

Staff member
My daughter broke one of the legs off one of her dolls. I asked her what happened and she said the doll's boyfriend did it. #NoMore

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Cowboys 27-20

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wish they would go back to the old 1970s royal blue unis.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ya know, it would be kinda schweet if [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION] would get the newest primer posted proper before the game.

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
Cows win 28-14. But I'm playing the Cowboys D in one of my leagues so I hope its more like 28-0.

Top Bottom