TV Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Booze is right. The memetards have grown stronger because I fed them. I would like to henceforth apologize to anyone that has been affected by this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Red Oaks on Amazon Prime is damn good.

Sad that most of the good shit is streaming now.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just started watching a new Netflix series called The Crown. Exceptionally well done and extremely compelling.

D

Deuce

Just started watching a new Netflix series called The Crown. Exceptionally well done and extremely compelling.
I plan on watching this once I finish Black Mirror. Netflix spent a crazy amount of money on it so I expect it to be a spectacle.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I plan on watching this once I finish Black Mirror. Netflix spent a crazy amount of money on it so I expect it to be a spectacle.
I think you will appreciate it. It may have me a bit biased since I remember when all this happened.

D

Deuce

I think you will appreciate it. It may have me a bit biased since I remember when all this happened.
I've watched the Tudors straight through, the Elizabeth I mini series on HBO and The King's Speech so I feel like it's just part of the progression in my history lesson. :lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I've watched the Tudors straight through, the Elizabeth I mini series on HBO and The King's Speech so I feel like it's just part of the progression in my history lesson. :lol
I saw those also and enjoyed all of them.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Props [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] for Red Oaks. Very good.

Started watching Mozart in the Jungle on Amazon as well. I'm surprised I really like this one too.

D

Deuce

The Crown is very good. It always amazes me when they allow American's to play British roles in British dominated content, but John Lithgow as Churchill is great. Plus Matt Smith is a favorite of mine going back to Dr. Who.

Top Bottom