User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Justices side with Colorado baker on same-sex wedding cake

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    And like the article asked: And if the community doesn’t put them out of business?

What then?

What happens to the minorities that live in that community or ones just passing through? Tough shit? Personal liberty and all?
    That won't happen. But I guess it's not different than a KKK rally being held in someones front yard. It's legal but those people are horrible human beings.

Same as the "no whites allowed" people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

Fight racism with more racism. Yeah that will probably work. Are people really this dumb?
    Yes.

You can't take people serious if they are trying to use these "no whites zones"...

lol, I mean, that'll bring us all together, right?

Fight racism with more racism. Yeah that will probably work. Are people really this dumb?
    They are not dumb, cracka. Don't you know racism is a blacks only thing?

It sometimes spreads to Latinos or Asians, but rarely.

He wasn't advocating that people do that. He was advocating for an individuals ability to choose who they do services for. Which is why he went on to talk about communities not supporting businesses who refuse to serve people based on race and them ultimately going out of business as a result.

I guess it's easiest to pick a few words and place them out of context though.
    Yep.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Hold up, I was told that if you are racist then you must be a Republican. Huh.
    Last edited by Iamtdg; 06-08-2018 at 01:33 PM.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Fuck whites.

They are the problem.

Have been for centuries.
    Oh, look, another example of a leftie being a racist.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Fuck whites.

They are the problem.

Have been for centuries.
    Idiotically false.

An East Tennessee hardware store owner decided to express his beliefs following the Supreme Court's ruling allowing same-sex marriage by putting up a sign that reads, "No Gays Allowed."

Jeff Amyx, who owns Amyx Hardware & Roofing Supplies in Grainger County, Tennessee., about an hour outside of Knoxville, added the "No Gays Allowed" sign on Monday, because gay and lesbian couples are against his religion.

Amyx, who is also a baptist minister, said he realized Monday morning that LGBT people are not afraid to stand for what they believe in. He said it showed him that Christian people should be brave enough to stand for what they believe in.

"They gladly stand for what they believe in, why can't I? They believe their way is right, I believe it's wrong. But yet I'm going to take more persecution than them because I'm standing for what I believe in," Amyx said.

On Tuesday, Amyx removed the "No Gays allowed" sign and replaced it with a sign that says: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who would violate our rights of freedom of speech & freedom of religion."
    Good thing the decision definitely didnít allow for this type of behavior.

And like the article asked: And if the community doesnít put them out of business?

What then?

What happens to the minorities that live in that community or ones just passing through? Tough shit? Personal liberty and all?
    What is the exact harm if one bakery out of 20 in a community doesnít serve minoroties?

The default state of our society should be minimum laws with laws only bring passed to correct problems. We donít need laws to force everyone to adhere to the same moral code.

If enough stores stopped serving minorities then they would pass a law to target that problem. But if one kook wants to turn away business, that is his prerogative and itís not harming anyone even if that one store continues to exist.