User Tag List

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 342

Thread: A new dead horse to beat: What are your reactions to the NFL's anti-kneeling rule?

  1. #331
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,711
    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    How dare you?

    Florida is awesome.
    To visit, sure.

  2. #332
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,711
    Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Yeah I know one retiree who had planned to stay in San Diego, then she married someone who was Active Duty, now they’ve transferred to Biloxi, and the downgrade in quality of life is... significant.
    I can bet the standard of living is a hell of a lot better.

  3. #333
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,255
    Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    This is a far right propaganda site

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/natio...ics-editorial/

    The numbers you quotd were not real figures theyíre fudged numbers that I just posted a pretty exhaustive rebuke of.
    Since Day One

  4. #334
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,255
    Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Yeah I know one retiree who had planned to stay in San Diego, then she married someone who was Active Duty, now theyíve transferred to Biloxi, and the downgrade in quality of life is... significant.
    Thatís one example but the state as a whole is high priced real estate and prices for living is signifintaly higher which equates to getting less for you buck and hence a lower standard of living.
    Since Day One

  5. #335
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,974
    You guys just don’t see what’s being built here. It’s a process.

  6. #336
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,255
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    You guys just don’t see what’s being built here. It’s a process.
    I know your train isn’t getting built and is a really sore spot with some. They tell me that there has been several tax increases for this project and not one inch of track has been laid. Others seem to think that not even has all the right of ways have been acquired.
    Since Day One

  7. The following user likes this post:


  8. #337
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21,974
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I know your train isn’t getting built and is a really sore spot with some. They tell me that there has been several tax increases for this project and not one inch of track has been laid. Others seem to think that not even has all the right of ways have been acquired.
    Lot of things aren’t getting built - homes, schools, roads, airports. Not sure if they should, either. Once the mass exodus is complete, it’ll be a barren wasteland.

    They even cancelled the Shamu show. Said it was inhumane. Living in California, even for Shamu, is tougher than out in the wild.

  9. The following 2 users like this post:


  10. #338
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,637
    Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Not precisely sure what that means.
    I'm sure if you think on it for awhile it will come to you.
    #Fire Garrett

  11. #339
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,362
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Lot of things aren’t getting built - homes, schools, roads, airports. Not sure if they should, either. Once the mass exodus is complete, it’ll be a barren wasteland.

    They even cancelled the Shamu show. Said it was inhumane. Living in California, even for Shamu, is tougher than out in the wild.

  12. #340
    Banned townsend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    I'm sure if you think on it for awhile it will come to you.
    Iím sorry, do I even fucking know you?

    Cuz if I kicked your dog or something Iím sorry, but if youíre just trying to dogpile on insults because you disagree with my opinions youíre not doing very much to refute my belief this is an echo chamber, and certainly refutes skidís assertion that some kind of common courtesy exists on this board.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •