User Tag List

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: A new dead horse to beat: What are your reactions to the NFL's anti-kneeling rule?

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    I’m starting to think you and Trump have the same thought process, do you have a current photo? I hope you’re not turning orange.
    A couple (2 as far as I know) eagle players said they wouldn’t go, so even though no eagle knelt Trump spun it to be about lack of respect to the flag and not about his tantrums.
    And now you’re trying to spin it to be about the eagles when no one on this board gives a shit about them, but do feel annoyed by the actions of the president.
    Not sure where you saw it was only a couple that declined to go but from what I saw earlier the Eagles tried to reschedule for when Trump would be in Singapore and when that got vetoed they said only 5-6 players+Lurie+the mascot were coming.
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

I’m starting to think you and Trump have the same thought process, do you have a current photo? I hope you’re not turning orange.
    A couple (2 as far as I know) eagle players said they wouldn’t go, so even though no eagle knelt Trump spun it to be about lack of respect to the flag and not about his tantrums.
    And now you’re trying to spin it to be about the eagles when no one on this board gives a shit about them, but do feel annoyed by the actions of the president.
    To be fair they protested during the anthem. They just did the raised fist thing instead. So let's not pretend like the Eagles weren't protesting during the anthem. They just did it differently.

But if I were the President I'd be the bigger man and let those who want to come still come. Those who weren't going to come are idiots in my opinion but the President is as well by uninviting everyone else.

So raising your fucking fist is a crime against the anthem now as well?

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Not sure where you saw it was only a couple that declined to go but from what I saw earlier the Eagles tried to reschedule for when Trump would be in Singapore and when that got vetoed they said only 5-6 players+Lurie+the mascot were coming.
    Yeah, Bob Papa and Ed McCaffery were talking about it on NFL Network today. Papa said there were only going to be about 5 or 6 players there, so the Whitehouse pulled the plug.

But, you know.... OUTRAGE!

5. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    So raising your fucking fist is a crime against the anthem now as well?
    Who said crime.

It was a protest.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Yeah, Bob Papa and Ed McCaffery were talking about it on NFL Network today. Papa said there were only going to be about 5 or 6 players there, so the Whitehouse pulled the plug.

But, you know.... OUTRAGE!
    Reports I saw only mention Long and one other player
    @Rev supporter

That’s why they make strawberry and chocolate ice cream.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    That’s why they make strawberry and chocolate ice cream.
    Absolutely no clue what this means.
    @Rev supporter

Absolutely no clue what this means.
    Its different flavors of ice cream. Do y'all have ice cream down there?
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Its different flavors of ice cream. Do y'all have ice cream down there?
    Ice cream? In different flavors???
    Y’all just yanking my chain...
    @Rev supporter