User Tag List

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: A new dead horse to beat: What are your reactions to the NFL's anti-kneeling rule?

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    And how was this divesiness started? It didn’t start at the White House and some of the Eagles team members stated the would not appear.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    And how was this divesiness started? It didn’t start at the White House and some of the Eagles team members stated the would not appear.
    So he cancels the entire thing because of a few players?

Yeah, nothing like sticking it to a bunch of Negroes to fire up the ole base.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    So he cancels the entire thing because of a few players?

Yeah, nothing like sticking it to a bunch of Negroes to fire up the ole base.
    It’s up to the owners to get their employees in tow. And what has this to do with”Negros”? You are probably one of the biggest race baiters on this forum. You can’t seem to get through any conversation without throwing out the card.
    Since Day One

It’s up to the owners to get their employees in tow. And what has this to do with”Negros”? You are probably one of the biggest race baiters on this forum. You can’t seem to get through any conversation without throwing out the card.
    Yes sir, gotta get the owners and overseers to get them boys “in tow”.

It started when he butted into the league's business, making inflammatory comments about how they should be fired and more recently strong arming loyalist owners and Goodell into the policy change. If he left it alone and stayed out of it, this would not be a topic of conversation.

It's not expected of them to unite, they are not expected to represent the US, but the President...
    @Rev supporter

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Whoa there.

You just said it was fact that he was racist.

Now it's a "possibility" that he's just power hungry and intoxicated with winning?

Better get your lies straight before posting any more, junior.
    Whoa, Smitty called someone junior. We have now officially come full circle as a board.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Gorsuch is fringe. Speaking of being invalidated. Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    The time I wrote Gorsuch I meant Gorka, I don’t consider Gorsuch fringe at all, he’s sort of the definition of an establishment conservative, and I appreciated him chiding the senate for playing politics to prevent Merrick Garland from being appointed, likewise I disagreed with Dems decision to attempt to filibuster his nomination.

I stand by what I say about Antifa, they basically don’t exist, just a handful of assholes in masks, and some people legitimately interested in protecting people. Painted as the leftist equivalent to much more organized, much more violent hate groups, and any “both sides” narrative about C-Ville is only being spread by far right sources (such as the President)
    They burned Berkley to the ground. There were more than just a handful of assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Yup.

Townsend is the epitome of "just enough knowledge to be dangerous." He has done his wikipedia reading enough to go in depth on various histories and transgressions but his own personal biases paint everything on the right as way more diabolical than their leftist equivalents. Of course, everything the left does is much more harmless than an organized, oppressive, scheming alt-right.

Wait, this sounds like Alex Jones talking about a left wing conspiracy.
    This was the point I was trying to make about Pelosi. Just because as side has some nutbags in it, doesn't meant the entire party is made up on nutbags.