User Tag List

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: A new dead horse to beat: What are your reactions to the NFL's anti-kneeling rule?

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    holy fuck he's actually defending antifa idiots now
    He's just trolling us now.

I thought trolling got you banned.

2. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Gorsuch is now the fringe.

Good lord, this guy is hopeless.
    I didn't even notice that earlier, if you're labeling a constitutionalist like Gorsuch alt-right then you have lost what little credibility you had left
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Thatís a possibility
    Whoa there.

You just said it was fact that he was racist.

Now it's a "possibility" that he's just power hungry and intoxicated with winning?

Better get your lies straight before posting any more, junior.

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    Yup, it was when this board had truly transitioned to an echo chamber, and everyone was spouting Alt-Right spin about Antife like I predicted, one year later, I started lurking because I wanted to read Sturm artivles for free, and saw you guys circle jerking over tweets from infowars. I probably should have stayed away, but it can be cathartic to disrupt an echo chamber and force a group think to actually defend the nonsense itís accepted as basic truth.

But if you guys want me to leave again, just say so, Iíll leave you suckle Trumpís nutsack in peace.

Edit: Iím sorry ďPresidentĒ Trumpís nutsack.
    You're not disrupting anything, with the exception of our collective opinion of you, your own free time, and perhaps your posting privileges on this board if you continue to troll it with lies and fabrications.

6. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    Why do you insist on repeating BS like this? Has it ever occurred to you that in the history of this board we have been over every political issue in the world a million times? A good majority has already been through the fervor of thinking we are right about everything and that everyone else is an idiot. This little phase you are going through in life where you believe that one side is completely wrong and the other is completely right will eventually fade. I'm pretty sure we've all been down those roads and became disillusioned in some one or another with our ideals while having to circle back around somewhere in the middle. You're still a little too full of piss and vinegar to get this concept.

Stop painting with a broad brush, have a little common respect or GTFO. We have a pretty good core of good dudes who can mostly find common ground with each other. If you don't want to be part of that then hit the damn road.

I also want to make another thing clear, again:

There are some racist elements in the Republican Party. Some.

And there are some in the Democratic Party as well. Just as many? It is arguable both ways. It is a different strand than the KKK cross burning racism, in the Democratic Party, but it’s there nonetheless, and it is often racism against white people. And Townsend of all people isn’t qualified to lecture me, let alone people smarter and more informed than me, about how racist the Republican Party or conservative politics are.

As far as an “echo chamber” on this board, I will also agree that there are some who are farther right on either social issues or police support or whatever, than I think is good for the mainstream. Fortsbest is super pro police, way beyond the mainstream (though that doesn’t make him racist or alt right). A guy like bbgun says some race things that make me cringe, also. And I don’t say that he speaks for me, or Skid, or Iamtdg.

But that’s the larger point. People like him are in the minority. They do not have a “home” even in Trump’s Republican Party no matter how many “fringe” hirings of Neil Gorsuch you try to point to, as if naming him convinced anyone that there are any nut jobs besides Townsend. Gorsuch is conservative, and impeccably so. But he’s not fringe. You just don’t like conservative policies; too bad, go cry yourself to sleep about it. It’s not fringe or racist.

Even that Gorska guy who Townsend and others keeps trying to paint as a racist, actually probably is NOT a racist when you take a more complete look at the picture instead of trying to spew hot takes. The right has policies that want to roll back some of the multicultural push of the left of the last half century, like railing against affirmative action. That does not make them racist. It’s time to have an open dialogue about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    True but how did the conservative Republican party and followers evolve to racists and when and how did the Democratic Party of race practioners and founder of KKK suddenly sprout wings. The racist label for Republicans was manufactured by the Democrats to get the black vote. They have used this ploy for a long time but now some of the black population is seeing through the BS. How anyone can just accept the lie that transcends actual history is beyond me.
    Didn't you say you're a Democrat, but could not vote for Hillary?
    @Rev supporter

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Gorsuch is now the fringe.

Good lord, this guy is hopeless.
    Stole my post.

When you claim Neil Gorsuch as part of the radical fringe, the shark has officially been jumped.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    I am a registered Democrat. I cannot vote for Hillary. There I said it again. Is there a question?
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    I think that was 2233. He either said that or he couldnt vote because he couldn't color in the dot.
    #Fire Garrett