User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: A new dead horse to beat: What are your reactions to the NFL's anti-kneeling rule?

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    I’m sorry, do I even fucking know you?

Cuz if I kicked your dog or something I’m sorry, but if you’re just trying to dogpile on insults because you disagree with my opinions you’re not doing very much to refute my belief this is an echo chamber, and certainly refutes skid’s assertion that some kind of common courtesy exists on this board.
    It wasn't an insult so slow your roll. Just an observation based on people tend to flock to their own kind.

Besides you are only assuming my stance as I haven't said anything at all on it.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    It wasn't an insult so slow your roll. Just an observation based on people tend to flock to their own kind.

Besides you are only assuming my stance as I haven't said anything at all on it.
    Iím sorry if I misunderstood your intention.

Actually I leaned further conservative during my enlistment.

I considered myself libertarian until 2015ish.

I would say the majority of the people I interacted with likewise leaned right. As you can imagine Trump has pushed a lot of people one way or the other, and Iíve had a falling out with more than a few who went hard for Trump. (Well not as much Trump as reposting stuff about how Muslims should be exterminated)

But regarding people who considered San Diego a sweet ass assignment, politics didnít seem to be much of a factor.

If the observation was based on personality type, I donít think that mattered much either. Except maybe home bodies and base rats probably less enthused to go to the west coast.
    Last edited by townsend; 06-08-2018 at 01:42 PM.