User Tag List

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: A new dead horse to beat: What are your reactions to the NFL's anti-kneeling rule?

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I am a registered Democrat. I cannot vote for Hillary. There I said it again. Is there a question?
    I'm just surprised, you don't seem very enamored with "your Party" and very much so with "the other Party". Out of curiosity when did you register?
    In Mexico we have a saying: If at 20 you're not an idealist you're an asshole, but if at 50 you're an idealist you're an idiot.
    @Rev supporter

The time I wrote Gorsuch I meant Gorka, I donít consider Gorsuch fringe at all, heís sort of the definition of an establishment conservative, and I appreciated him chiding the senate for playing politics to prevent Merrick Garland from being appointed, likewise I disagreed with Dems decision to attempt to filibuster his nomination.

I stand by what I say about Antifa, they basically donít exist, just a handful of assholes in masks, and some people legitimately interested in protecting people. Painted as the leftist equivalent to much more organized, much more violent hate groups, and any ďboth sidesĒ narrative about C-Ville is only being spread by far right sources (such as the President)

It would be the ultimate justice if somehow the blue guys won the senate back this year and absolutely refused to have hearings for any supreme court nomination Trump would puke out except for Garland.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    It would be the ultimate justice if somehow the blue guys won the senate back this year and absolutely refused to have hearings for any supreme court nomination Trump would puke out except for Garland.
    Would be within their right to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Would be within their right to do so.
    I donít think Senate Dems have the Chutzpah. Too many moderates like Manchin/Heitkamp/McKaskilll that would still probably vote with the President. It would probably help force a replacement whoís closer to a Justice Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    I stand by what I say about Antifa, they basically don’t exist
    Glad you only deal in facts.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    Iíll happily put my cards on the table. Iíd be interested to see where the people who think Antifa is an organization of consequence get their info. (Honestly organization is probably a generous description there are dog walking groups that are more organized)

Quote Originally Posted by Angrymesscan View Post
    I'm just surprised, you don't seem very enamored with "your Party" and very much so with "the other Party". Out of curiosity when did you register?
    In Mexico we have a saying: If at 20 you're not an idealist you're an asshole, but if at 50 you're an idealist you're an idiot.
    I registered more than 50 years ago and simply I haven’t changed it. During that period I have gained a lot of history and insights to the political, economic, and ethics process in this country. I see very little in the Democratic philosophy that runs parallel to my own though process. I have evolved to another thought process and it is a type of evolution that the older I get the more conservative my views are.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by townsend View Post
    I’ll happily put my cards on the table. I’d be interested to see where the people who think Antifa is an organization of consequence get their info. (Honestly organization is probably a generous description there are dog walking groups that are more organized)
    It is no more or less organized and cohesive than the BLM activists. To say it doesn't exist is just idiotic.