User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NAACP president lies about being profiled by police officer

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post

I still laugh at that name.
    Mad props to whomever thought it up.

It is so perfect.

Fake black guy. And talcum powder causes cancer.

her tits = not guilty

3. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post

I still laugh at that name.
    Saw another good one earlier- Martin Luther Cream Jr
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

5. The following user likes this post:

Lee Merrit is a POS. I was told, but haven't confirmed, he isn't even licensed to practice in the state of Texas. Somehow or other works off of other attorney groups license. Not sure of the details, but he is a race incident chaser for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Talcum X.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Saw another good one earlier- Martin Luther Cream Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    That is pretty damn funny.

America in 2018: Racism is so dead that African americans have to stretch for opportunities to declare it (being asked to leave a store) or outright lie about it.

My question is... why are so many desperately clinging to it?

Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    America in 2018: Racism is so dead that African americans have to stretch for opportunities to declare it (being asked to leave a store) or outright lie about it.

My question is... why are so many desperately clinging to it?
    It is not dead. It still exists. But this crap and falsehood is damaging the ability to accurately evaluate it and look for solutions. Just like the social justice #MeToo shit hurts real victims of rape and sexual assault. It is merely an excuse for fucktards and losers lean on when things don't go their way or they are looking for a quick way to get attention.

Some of this shit wants to pretend we live in the Jim Crow era and that is just an outright falsehood.

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    It is not dead. It still exists. But this crap and falsehood is damaging the ability to accurately evaluate it and look for solutions. Just like the social justice #MeToo shit hurts real victims of rape and sexual assault. It is merely an excuse for fucktards and losers lean on when things don't go their way or they are looking for a quick way to get attention.

Some of this shit wants to pretend we live in the Jim Crow era and that is just an outright falsehood.
    It would be really cool if we could just focus on the real racism that exsists so people who need it could get justice. Change and more progress could happen. When every white man has to spend his time trying to explain that he isn’t racist you have another problem that compounds the original problem. Like, I try to check my thoughts and motives personally because I give a shat. Call me racist and now it is a fight. It is ridiculous.

Then you have the group that says “ohhhh now you know how it feels, huh?” Well congrats on that but do you want a solution or just a continuance of more of the same?

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    It would be really cool if we could just focus on the real racism that exsists so people who need it could get justice. Change and more progress could happen. When every white man has to spend his time trying to explain that he isn’t racist you have another problem that compounds the original problem. Like, I try to check my thoughts and motives personally because I give a shat. Call me racist and now it is a fight. It is ridiculous.

Then you have the group that says “ohhhh now you know how it feels, huh?” Well congrats on that but do you want a solution or just a continuance of more of the same?
    I have said this exact same thing many times on this board and off. Focus on the real racism and stop conjuring fake racism so you can claim to be a victim.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion