User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T.O.

T.O.

https://www.facebook.com/NFL/videos/10155859127221263/

I had forgotten how much separation he could get compared to Dez. Wow. This I definitely what they are missing

Owens is one of the top 5 WRs of all-time, IMO. Asking Dez or 99% of the WRs that come through this league to play up to Owens' level is asking a bit much.

3. The following user likes this post:

TO was the weirdest WR to reach the heights that he did. To me he looked awkward as a football player. Even catching looked unnatural at times. Such an explosive athlete though. Dez and TO are the perfect examples of being damaged human beings that projected that damage on everyone around them.

5. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    TO was the weirdest WR to reach the heights that he did. To me he looked awkward as a football player. Even catching looked unnatural at times. Such an explosive athlete though. Dez and TO are the perfect examples of being damaged human beings that projected that damage on everyone around them.
    He was a guy who had a lot of heart and determination to build himself into the third best WR of all time. He may have been a cancer but he always fought and was a competitor on the field. Too bad we didn't have better coaching and he never got a championship with us.

7. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    He was a guy who had a lot of heart and determination to build himself into the third best WR of all time. He may have been a cancer but he always fought and was a competitor on the field. Too bad we didn't have better coaching and he never got a championship with us.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    He had that quirky/choppy running style but when he got into the open field, it didn't matter because he could move. I can't remember the game, maybe it was against the Falcons/DeAngelo Hall but I seem to remember him leaving someone in the dust going down the sideline for a TD.

He could be something of a PITA but he was one helluva football player. I'm glad he finally made it to the HOF.

Quote Originally Posted by DLK150 View Post
    He had that quirky/choppy running style but when he got into the open field, it didn't matter because he could move. I can't remember the game, maybe it was against the Falcons/DeAngelo Hall but I seem to remember him leaving someone in the dust going down the sideline for a TD.

He could be something of a PITA but he was one helluva football player. I'm glad he finally made it to the HOF.
    No doubt about it.

Here it is, around 2:45. I forgot that was the Spitgate game too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWaV56nbBqI

Dude was a badass. If he wasn’t such a primadonna he’d be ranked with Jerry and Randy as the very best.

Here it is, around 2:45. I forgot that was the Spitgate game too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWaV56nbBqI
    That was also the game where Ware one handed a pick six off Vick

14. The following user likes this post: