QB Controversy Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We are the only NFL team with a backup QB who is an elite level NFL level QB. I'd hardly say we are "in trouble." I'd actually say we have the best backup QB situation in the NFL.
You think Romo is physically honed for game conditions?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well when did that happen?
Come on LT. How long has he been in this league? He doesn't need the same kind of time and it wasnt like he wasn't in shape before he got hurt. Ben was evenbsayimg if this past week was a playoff game he would have been in the game.

This has been a ploy by the front office so they don't have to deal with the backlash by thousands. Just always some excuse so they don't have to deal. Even though they were saying weeks ago that he was throwing and lifting weights before they quieted Jerry.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well, if Romo is ready and has BEEN ready, we must be the biggest fucking idiots ever to leave him inactive on game days.

How stupid would we look if he's ready, Dak gets hurt, and we have to send Sanchez in? I could maybe see taking that chance against the Browns. But we just played the biggest threat to us winning the division. Yet left a "ready" Romo inactive to appease the fanbase? Sorry. I don't buy that load of crap.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Come on LT. How long has he been in this league? He doesn't need the same kind of time and it wasnt like he wasn't in shape before he got hurt. Ben was evenbsayimg if this past week was a playoff game he would have been in the game.

This has been a ploy by the front office so they don't have to deal with the backlash by thousands. Just always some excuse so they don't have to deal. Even though they were saying weeks ago that he was throwing and lifting weights before they quieted Jerry.
I understand all that but has everyone forgotten that the long established reason that coaches make the starters practice every day is because the reps and physicality is what prepares them to play. Now tell me that anyone even Romo can be off for almost a year, never worked out with the team can be ready to play.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

See the post below yours.

Time to put out the conspiracy theories away.

dallen

Senior Tech
When we start listing Romo as the emergency QB we'll know he is ready

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't think Romo has been ready.

What's happening is that Romo is now being allowed to heal at the proper timeframe with an injury like this as opposed to getting him out there at the minimum amount of time possible like we did last year.

It isn't just the healing, the guy needs to get his core and upper body strength back.

Dak playing well allows the team to give him all the time necessary. So if Romo does indeed have to come back in for whatever reason, at least we can rest assured that he'll be 100% physically ready to do so.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Well, if Romo is ready and has BEEN ready, we must be the biggest fucking idiots ever to leave him inactive on game days.

How stupid would we look if he's ready, Dak gets hurt, and we have to send Sanchez in? I could maybe see taking that chance against the Browns. But we just played the biggest threat to us winning the division. Yet left a "ready" Romo inactive to appease the fanbase? Sorry. I don't buy that load of crap.
Rev you are getting good at this.:lol

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
You think Romo is physically honed for game conditions?
Isn't it the attitude that he was ready for game conditions and play that really got him hurt this last time? First series and poof he slides wrong, gets hit wrong and boom, out for more than half a season. To think he could be game ready without any game play just because of past experience is dumb.

Rev

Staff member
Rev you are getting good at this.:lol
:lol

It's not popular I see. Oh well. I don't believe it but it's ok. I will continue on with my day.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Staff member
See you guyz!!! Holley and I will not fall for the cheese!!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I understand all that but has everyone forgotten that the long established reason that coaches make the starters practice every day is because the reps and physicality is what prepares them to play. Now tell me that anyone even Romo can be off for almost a year, never worked out with the team can be ready to play.
That's par for the course of every NFL backup.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol

It's not popular I see. Oh well. I don't believe it but it's ok. I will continue on with my day.
You were actually trying to make people think you are retarded?

To each their own, I guess.

Top Bottom