User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Maliek Collins Has A Foot Injury

  1. #31
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I would have done that for a one year deal.
    I don't think I would.

    Lookit, just because this team screwed the pooch at the position in the offseason is no reason to go pay a schlub like McClain $4M for a one shot deal.

  2. #32
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    I'm sure Steve thought he'd be a Progress Stopper to Jihad.
    That Ward trade is still strange. I fail to understand what they think they are getting with him.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Chocolate Lab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    That Ward trade is still strange. I fail to understand what they think they are getting with him.
    I do. They think they're the smartest ones in the room and are getting a gem the Raiders were misusing.

    'Cause Steve is a great personnel man.

    I'm not even being a smartass. The more I see and hear of Goof Son the more I believe he thinks he's great at this.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

    The Garrett Song

  4. #34
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    I do. They think they're the smartest ones in the room and are getting a gem the Raiders were misusing. 'Cause Steve is a great personnel man.I'm not even being a smartass. The more I see and hear of Goof Son the more I believe he thinks he's great at this.
    It is more about Marinelli liking him from the Senior Bowl.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    23,893
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    That Ward trade is still strange. I fail to understand what they think they are getting with him.
    Eh I get it. He is a second round talent who fits our defense perfectly. Sort of how no one understood the McClain signing in Dallas until he turned out to be a very good player in our system.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,002
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    It is more about Marinelli liking him from the Senior Bowl.
    That's exactly what it is.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,002
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    $4M.
    That's what the holdup was with us. They didn't want to pay the asking price.

    They probably thought they could get him for 1.5.

  8. The following user likes this post:


  9. #38
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    That's what the holdup was with us. They didn't want to pay the asking price.They probably thought they could get him for 1.5.
    That and the privilege of playing for Marinelli.

  10. #39
    Senior Member Chocolate Lab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    It is more about Marinelli liking him from the Senior Bowl.
    I mean in general, not just with this one.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

    The Garrett Song

  11. #40
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,002
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    That and the privilege of playing for Marinelli.

    You underestimate the power of getting a cool nickname.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •