User Tag List

View Poll Results: Jerry Jones: Ayuh or Feh?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Feh

18 90.00%
  • Ayuh

2 10.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Jones: Ayuh or Feh?

Quote Originally Posted by deadrise View Post
    Kelly Conway's on the phone for you. She wants to offer you a job in Trump's communications shop. Seriously. Anyone who can twist and spin the fiction of an equivalence between the NE Patriots and the Dallas Cowboys since 1989 has a gold-plated future the Trump administration.
    The ask was to judge 38 years of Jonesí tenure.

Cowboys are one of four teams with three Lombardi trophies in that time.

If youíre judging just the time from 1996 on, then itís obviously a big feh.

But that wasnít the question.

It's actually a little embarrassing to be a Cowboys fan these days. Until that gets rectified fuck Jerry. All the millions that go into his pocket from the team's notoriety and sometimes infamy mean nothing to me. The Cowboys used to be about winning and not just an entertaining circus. And all of that is on Jerry using the franchise as his private fantasy football team. So, yeah, major Feh on him.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post

But give me Jeffrey Lurie, Robert Kraft, Arthur Blank, etc, any reasonably active and bright businessman running an NFL team, and combine that with the national allure of the Cowboys, and you probably have similar exposure.
    You’ve named three owners, but can you name 16 owners that are a clear upgrade over Garrett...er...Jerruh? Otherwise, I’m not getting rid of Jerruh for another JAG owner. Cuz Jerruh is clearly not the worst NFL owner.

On a more serious note, I wouldn’t discount the financial mess Jerruh turned around, losing $1M per month and accruing $3M per month more in interest. How many owners could’ve accomplished profitability? Were the Patriots, Eagles or Falcons in the red at time of purchase?

Overall, pulling profitability out of a red franchise, 3 SBs and fan-access-friendly...how many owners today could pull that off if they instead bought the Cowboys in 1989?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Lostxn laughs at your meek attempt to get poll master back.

Oh this is a guerilla tactical takeover. Fuckin Nat Geo style with bull moose locking horns with another alpha male for mating rights with the herd’s harem of females.

Oh, pdom.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post

Oh this is a guerilla tactical takeover. Fuckin Nat Geo style with bull moose locking horns with another alpha male for mating rights with the herd’s harem of females.
    16-2. Great poll, bro.

post edited for content.
    Last edited by mcnuttz; 05-08-2018 at 11:31 AM. Reason: probably not the best idea to post goatse

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    16-2. Great poll, bro.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    16-2. Great poll, bro.
    It’s ‘pole’ and don’t you forget it.

You know where this headed, bro. A DCC pole to vote for the official 2018 season’s pole-master.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I think everyone on this knows how I voted on this one. Hell, I started a fucking website to take him down.
    It has to start somewhere.
    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.