User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: California's economy is now the 5th-biggest in the world, and has overtaken the United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    In other words, vote Republican.....the party that CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE! .
    The ones that actually cares about the citizens of this country dude. Find me a Democrat that still loves this country and it's citizens over other country's citizens and we can discuss that one. Dems don't give a rats ass about people, they care about dependency, power and votes. They bait you with the we care and we will give you all the free shit you want and that's why morons like you lap at their ballsacks.

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    I like being able to hear neighbors.
    I've got 13 acres so I can hide from neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    The ones that actually cares about the citizens of this country dude. Find me a Democrat that still loves this country and it's citizens over other country's citizens and we can discuss that one. Dems don't give a rats ass about people, they care about dependency, power and votes. They bait you with the we care and we will give you all the free shit you want and that's why morons like you lap at their ballsacks.
    Sean Hannity called.

He wants his shtick back.

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Appeal of city-living is further baffling with the proliferation of online shopping/internet and telecommuting. Back in the day, you couldn’t get stuff unless you made a trip to the city. Cool, I get it. You like fancy shit.

We’re close to the day where a drone can drop whatever you want on your doorstep same day.

Yet, American population continues to concentrate in urban areas. Public schools are so shitty here and private schools are an egregious ~$20k/year per kid. I don’t know what I’m going to do.
    Welcome to Texas my brother!!!!!!!!

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    I've got 13 acres so I can hide from neighbors.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

6. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    Sean Hannity called.

He wants his shtick back.
    Rachel Madcow called, She's wants you on her show so you can cry about the President together for the next 6 plus years. She actually likes your memes and may turn straight because of them/.

Texas produces twice the amount of renewable energy than California for half of the cost.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckde.../#1397de711b86

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    Texas produces twice the amount of renewable energy than California for half of the cost.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckde.../#1397de711b86
    Texas is also leading the way in renewable energy research. Oh, it's also leading the way in AV research, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Texas is also leading the way in renewable energy research. Oh, it's also leading the way in AV research, as well.
    California has always put energy production on heavy restrictions. They have capabilities of producing much more petroleum but have opted to go with energy production via turbine generators which is extremely expensive and sometimes taken off line because of perceived clean air issues.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    California has always put energy production on heavy restrictions. They have capabilities of producing much more petroleum but have opted to go with energy production via turbine generators which is extremely expensive and sometimes taken off line because of perceived clean air issues.
    I hate to break it to these tree hugging hippies, but it is just as bad for the environment to produce electricity as it is to burn gas.