Reuben Foster Arrested For DV

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So the bitch admitted she made it up in an effort to ruin his career.

This is what the NFL has created. What a fucking embarrassment. Goodell is a disgrace. You kowtowed to SJW lies and manipulation and now we have an actual problem, which is an epidemic of false allegations.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking forward to his 2 game suspension.
It would actually be best if Foster wasn't in trouble. The 49ers are suddenly going to draft Roquan Smith. If Foster wasn't fucked I'm guessing they wouldn't take Roquan.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

This is what the NFL has created. What a fucking embarrassment. Goodell is a disgrace. You kowtowed to SJW lies and manipulation and now we have an actual problem, which is an epidemic of false allegations.
EXACTLY.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

It's because there are no repercussions to her at all for doing that. You've basically given women the right to totally destroy a man's career for absolutely no reason.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I was jokin, y'all....my emotions got to me!

And now equal opportunity goes out the window.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend testifies she lied about domestic abuse

Heather Tucker, USA TODAY Sports Published 5:13 p.m. ET May 17, 2018 | Updated 5:32 p.m. ET May 17, 2018

Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend told a court on Thursday that she lied about an alleged domestic violence incident to get the San Francisco 49ers player in trouble because she was upset with him.

Elissa Ennis testified that the linebacker didn't drag her downstairs by her hair, hit her multiple times or throw her out of the house on Feb. 11, as she originally told police. She explained her injuries — which included a ruptured ear drum and bruising and cuts on her face, neck, hand and knee — came from a fight with another woman the day before in a road-rage incident.

Ennis gave a two-hour testimony and also admitted she had tried to get domestic violence charges against a different boyfriend in 2011 when he tried to break things off.
Under questioning from Josh Bentley, Foster's attorney, she also admitted she stole money and jewelry from Foster's home.

"I wanted him to go down. I was pissed," Ennis said of Foster, who had accused her of cheating and wanted to break up. “It was all a money scheme. I didn’t want to get this far in the news. It was about money.”

However, prosecutors aren't convinced. They believe Ennis was truthful and played 911 calls in which she stated ''my boyfriend's beating me up.''

On Thursday, she told the court she was injured Feb. 10 in San Francisco when she fought another woman in a road-rage incident. She told a detective Feb. 13 she fought a woman outside a bar after she had been drinking. She initially recanted her original story on April 25.

In the original police report, obtained by USA TODAY Sports, Foster allegedly threatened to kill her "or have someone else kill her," one of the responding officers wrote in the report. Ennis fled the residence, but Foster chased her, grabbed her cell phone and threw it. Ennis was able to flag down a motorist, who called 911.

The argument, which started the night before, grew out of the alleged use of a second cellphone as Foster accused Ennis of cheating on him, according to the police report. Foster allegedly threw Ennis' dog, which was not injured, on that night.

Foster, 23, faces charges of domestic violence, forcefully attempting to dissuade a witness and possession of an assault weapon. He was not charged with animal abuse. Foster pleaded not guilty.

49ers general manager John Lynch earlier said Foster would "not be part of the team" if he was found guilty of domestic abuse.

Judge Nona Klippen is expected to decide at the end of Thursday's session if the matter moves to a jury trial in July.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend testifies she lied about domestic abuse

Heather Tucker, USA TODAY Sports Published 5:13 p.m. ET May 17, 2018 | Updated 5:32 p.m. ET May 17, 2018

Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend told a court on Thursday that she lied about an alleged domestic violence incident to get the San Francisco 49ers player in trouble because she was upset with him.

Elissa Ennis testified that the linebacker didn't drag her downstairs by her hair, hit her multiple times or throw her out of the house on Feb. 11, as she originally told police. She explained her injuries — which included a ruptured ear drum and bruising and cuts on her face, neck, hand and knee — came from a fight with another woman the day before in a road-rage incident.

Ennis gave a two-hour testimony and also admitted she had tried to get domestic violence charges against a different boyfriend in 2011 when he tried to break things off.
Under questioning from Josh Bentley, Foster's attorney, she also admitted she stole money and jewelry from Foster's home.

"I wanted him to go down. I was pissed," Ennis said of Foster, who had accused her of cheating and wanted to break up. “It was all a money scheme. I didn’t want to get this far in the news. It was about money.”

However, prosecutors aren't convinced. They believe Ennis was truthful and played 911 calls in which she stated ''my boyfriend's beating me up.''

On Thursday, she told the court she was injured Feb. 10 in San Francisco when she fought another woman in a road-rage incident. She told a detective Feb. 13 she fought a woman outside a bar after she had been drinking. She initially recanted her original story on April 25.

In the original police report, obtained by USA TODAY Sports, Foster allegedly threatened to kill her "or have someone else kill her," one of the responding officers wrote in the report. Ennis fled the residence, but Foster chased her, grabbed her cell phone and threw it. Ennis was able to flag down a motorist, who called 911.

The argument, which started the night before, grew out of the alleged use of a second cellphone as Foster accused Ennis of cheating on him, according to the police report. Foster allegedly threw Ennis' dog, which was not injured, on that night.

Foster, 23, faces charges of domestic violence, forcefully attempting to dissuade a witness and possession of an assault weapon. He was not charged with animal abuse. Foster pleaded not guilty.

49ers general manager John Lynch earlier said Foster would "not be part of the team" if he was found guilty of domestic abuse.

Judge Nona Klippen is expected to decide at the end of Thursday's session if the matter moves to a jury trial in July.
Turns out the believe every woman movement might not have thought it all the way thru....in other news water is wet

Top Bottom