User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike White Highlights

Mike White Highlights

This motherfucker can throw the deepball. Holy shit. Total statue but what an arm and touch.

Yeah he looks like a prototypical QB. I'm not sure how many watched the Senior Bowl but he really stood out in that game. He is definitely your old school, stand in there and take a shot while delivering the ball QB. But when you're a big and tall guy like that you can do that. I really like him. I wouldn't have been surprised to see him go in the third round in any draft. Dak was a late fourth, so I'm certainly not going to sit here and limit the guy simply because we took him in the fifth.

This is the best I have felt about our three deep at QB in an extremely long time. Might actually make watching all of preseason games worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah he looks like a prototypical QB. I'm not sure how many watched the Senior Bowl but he really stood out in that game. He is definitely your old school, stand in there and take a shot while delivering the ball QB. But when you're a big and tall guy like that you can do that. I really like him. I wouldn't have been surprised to see him go in the third round in any draft. Dak was a late fourth, so I'm certainly not going to sit here and limit the guy simply because we took him in the fifth.

This is the best I have felt about our three deep at QB in an extremely long time. Might actually make watching all of preseason games worthwhile.
    agreed. im a huge cooper rush fan.

This guy will be our starter in two years. Maybe year and a half.

5. The following 3 users like this post:

Pretty interesting departure from the norm. It will make watching a preseason game interesting again.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Pretty interesting departure from the norm. It will make watching a preseason game interesting again.
    @midswat

OK, here's a question: how long can you keep three QBs on your roster if the second two are promising backups?

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadrise View Post
    OK, here's a question: how long can you keep three QBs on your roster if the second two are promising backups?
    You don't. You trade one of them if both are showing great promise and the right offer is there.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

That's what GB and NE have done. Draft guys high, play them in preseason and play them on occasion when required, then trade them for good picks later and drat another. If Dak doesn't live up to the first year and a half over the next year and a half, hopefully 1 of the next 2 will be ready. I think I'd be in favor of getting 1 of them ready anyway rather than giving a QB 30 mil a year just because he's next up. I like Dak, but not sure if he'll be a 30 mil dollar QB.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post