Dallas News: Our favorite Dallas Cowboys YouTube videos

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Quincy Carter to Antonio Bryant catch against the Giants on MNF to set up a game tying FG was huge to me. Giants kicked it out of bounds and Bryant made a great catch on the sideline while just getting blasted in the process.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I confess to enjoying the Teague retaliation. What else did we have to root for during those years other than mindless violence?

townsend

Banned
My favorite play was 2005 Eagles game in Philly. Roy! Intercepted Mcnabb's pass for a TD. Caused us to sweep the Eagles for the first time since McNabb had become starter, 1 year after they absolutely humiliated us. You could see the entire Philly crowd lose hope, after bein loud and obnoxious for 3 and 1/2 quarters. Bradie James ended McNabb's season that play too.

Also I won an avatar bet with Schmitty.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
December 06, Ware's one hand INT of Vick for a TD. :towel like a mf'er!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can't find it but I did enjoy Colombo punking DeAngelo Hall.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My favorite play was 2005 Eagles game in Philly. Roy! Intercepted Mcnabb's pass for a TD. Caused us to sweep the Eagles for the first time since McNabb had become starter, 1 year after they absolutely humiliated us. You could see the entire Philly crowd lose hope, after bein loud and obnoxious for 3 and 1/2 quarters. Bradie James ended McNabb's season that play too.

That might be my last oh MFin hells ayuh moment.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Shame on you, booze.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

I was at that game too.

And what avatar bet was it?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wasn't that the one where you took a pic with you at the bar?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
And, for you fags that say you didn't cheer when Teague knocked him off the star are either lying or are a much better fan than me.

That was an amazing game for me. A highlight game in some respects. Emmitt taking the ball back to the star was incredible.

WGAS what Teague ended up being, he had the balls to knock that dickhead off our star.

But, I suppose that is too zonish, huh?
I'd have rather they won the game instead of losing by 17.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'd have rather they won the game instead of losing by 17.
Well, yeah, of course, but it was a small win, and probably the reason I liked it was because I was pissed we were getting stomped and it felt like a small win.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Well, yeah, of course, but it was a small win, and probably the reason I liked it was because I was pissed we were getting stomped and it felt like a small win.
True, that was the first of the lost Campo years, though we didn't know it at the time.

Before that game, people thought these teams were heading in opposite directions because Dallas had just beaten an overhyped and overrated Washington team and the 49ers were 0-3. To get destroyed at home like that made me upset Aikman and Smith were hanging on and their reputations were being tarnished.

But yes in hindsight, it was a 5-11 team vs a 6-10 team and Emmitt slamming that ball down and Teague's hit ended up being some of the better moments from that season.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

That is my single favorite Cowboys moment since the 90's.

I don't think I've cheered that wildly since. I totally lost my shit that night.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I was at that game too.
:lol

I remember you posting about your experience at that game and how "whispering please miss over and over sometimes does work" in reference to a David Akers missed FG in that game.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Quincy Carter to Antonio Bryant catch against the Giants on MNF to set up a game tying FG was huge to me. Giants kicked it out of bounds and Bryant made a great catch on the sideline while just getting blasted in the process.
That was a big win for me too at the time.

We were coming off of 3 straight 5-11 seasons and the Giants were picked by many to go to the Super Bowl that year after finishing 2002 strongly. So to go out there and beat them on MNF when I was certain we were gonna lose was big.

To do it in the fashion that we did made it even sweeter at the time. While the Giants missed the playoffs altogether that year, it was a week 2 game so it felt like we had finally beaten a very good team for the first time in ages.

Very good night, to say the least.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
And, for you fags that say you didn't cheer when Teague knocked him off the star are either lying or are a much better fan than me.

That was an amazing game for me. A highlight game in some respects. Emmitt taking the ball back to the star was incredible.

WGAS what Teague ended up being, he had the balls to knock that dickhead off our star.

But, I suppose that is too zonish, huh?
For the record, no I didn't cheer when Teague that.

You know what would have made me cheer? I'd have cheered if that sorry POS team actually stepped up to stop Owens prior to him getting into the endzone.

My position on that celebration from day 1 has been, if we didn't want Owens celebrating on the star, shut him down. Step up and play some frigging defense.

Instead they got their asses handed to them and got butt hurt because they couldn't do anything about.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

That was a good one.

What I remember most about that game is McNabb was dancing around all game, doing his little Michael Jackson kick, etc. But as soon as he threw that game clinching INT to Roy he pulls up lame after being pushed down, and as you mentioned he was done for the season.

James didn't even push him that hard. He practically laid him down, while holding his head for support like with a newborn baby.

I always said McNabb milked that injury in an attempt to prevent the Philly fans from crushing him.

Top Bottom