Report: Geno Smith's attitude caused slide

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
c-rock wouldn't say that to his face. Did you see that stare down?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I'm a WVU fan and I could care less if Geno makes it or stinks it up in the NFL...but I don't get the piling on either. Geno pouts. He was mad he didn't go in the first round of the draft. So fucking what. He didn't throw a lot of INTS in college and he has a pretty good arm. Attitude can be coached...not throwing INTS...well, not so much ~laughing at Romo~

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm a WVU fan and I could care less if Geno makes it or stinks it up in the NFL...but I don't get the piling on either. Geno pouts. He was mad he didn't go in the first round of the draft. So fucking what. He didn't throw a lot of INTS in college and he has a pretty good arm. Attitude can be coached...not throwing INTS...well, not so much ~laughing at Romo~
My observation is that he was pouting and showing attitude because he didn't get taken in the first round. Granted he read too much into his press propaganda through out the year but he wasn't' mature enough to accept what the league really thought about him. It should have been a life lesson for him but he chose to display an obvious immaturity.

Top Bottom