User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: "All Or Nothing" thread

  1. #11
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,969
    The Atlanta episode was brutal. They all lost their damn minds after that game. They had no answers.

  2. #12
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,478
    I’ve been watching between naps today. Man, we suck.

  3. #13
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,969
    It gets worse with the week of prep before the first Eagles game.

    Garrett is yelling at practice squadders. Scandrick goes off on them as well.

    They lay an egg in the second half of the game.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Chocolate Lab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,661
    Serious question, will they get to that last meaningless Eagles game?

    I'd love to see the lead up to that game and, even more, any conversation during the game about leaving our most valuable players like Dak and Zeke in the final minute to risk injury against the Philly third stringers.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

    The Garrett Song

  5. #15
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,909
    After reading this thread, there is no way in hell I am watching this. It would only serve to piss me off.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  6. #16
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    After reading this thread, there is no way in hell I am watching this. It would only serve to piss me off.
    It gives a lot of insight into the chemistry of the locker room. I'm enjoying it. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by Garrett's leadership skill. He's a pretty good communicator. I think the team does respond to him. I think the area he falls down on is game managment/X and Os which I think we all knew. Dez was a cancer.

  7. The following 2 users like this post:


  8. #17
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,464
    Did anyone see where Dak said he had no idea what cover 1 was and he played college ball? Said he learned it from playing Madden?

    I'm not sure we have a big thinker at QB1...

  9. #18
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,861
    Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Did anyone see where Dak said he had no idea what cover 1 was and he played college ball? Said he learned it from playing Madden?

    I'm not sure we have a big thinker at QB1...

    ...

  10. #19
    Super Duper Moderator mcnuttz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,959
    Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    It gives a lot of insight into the chemistry of the locker room. I'm enjoying it. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by Garrett's leadership skill. He's a pretty good communicator. I think the team does respond to him. I think the area he falls down on is game managment/X and Os which I think we all knew. Dez was a cancer.
    I watched a couple episodes last night and agree with you all around.

    If Garrett wasn't so frikkin dumb managing a game, he'd make a pretty good coach. Sadly, managing the game is a pretty big deal.

    And Dez just needed to just STFU sometimes.

  11. #20
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59,909
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    I watched a couple episodes last night and agree with you all around.

    If Garrett wasn't so frikkin dumb managing a game, he'd make a pretty good coach. Sadly, managing the game is a pretty big deal.

    And Dez just needed to just STFU sometimes.
    The more I am hearing this about Dez just confirms that he was hurting the offense last year. Dak was obviously under pressure from him to get him the ball.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •