Josh McDaniels Declines To Accept Colts' HC Job

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Whoa.

Cotton

Staff member

I would bet they could make it void if they didn't want to coach there or if the eventual head coach does not want them.
Man, you would think so, or that would be even twice as shitty.

Cotton

Staff member
I would bet they could make it void if they didn't want to coach there or if the eventual head coach does not want them.
I don't know if Garafolo has the inside scoop, but...

Cotton

Staff member
I got timestamped like a mofo.

Cotton

Staff member

Yep, he better hope he does get the Pats HC job, because he burned a ton of bridges today.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kraft doesn't get mad, he gets even. Meanwhile Jones has taken it up the ass from Goodell on several occasions and I bet he still shakes his hand whenever he sees him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

They supposedly are considering Dave Toub, who Ballard likes but they never interviewed. Leslie Frazier of all the dumb ideas as well as Schwartz, Reich, DeFilippo and amazing Jim Mora Jr.

I wonder if they revisit Richard, who they interviewed along with three others, who got head coaching jobs (Vrabel, Wilks, Nagy).

They also are interested in Baylor head coach Todd Ruhle. That would be pretty damn hilarious.

Cotton

Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life

They supposedly are considering Dave Toub, who Ballard likes but they never interviewed. Leslie Frazier of all the dumb ideas as well as Schwartz, Reich, DeFilippo and amazing Jim Mora Jr.

I wonder if they revisit Richard, who they interviewed along with three others, who got head coaching jobs (Vrabel, Wilks, Nagy).

They also are interested in Baylor head coach Todd Ruhle. That would be pretty damn hilarious.
Schwartz would be great, get him away from Philly.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Did he leave a hand-scribbled note that he was resigning as H.C of the I.C.?

Top Bottom