Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Rise and shine, cupcakes. We've got an early morning kickoff from the UK. Bengals vs. Racial Slurs.

I need someone to hate on Kirk Cousins and crew with me.

As for our 'Boys.....It's a rivalry game so I think it'll be a competitive game for 3 quarters, but I think the Cowboys running game wears them out by the 4th quarter and we walk away with a 30-20 victory.

As long as the Cowboys don't give them easy special teams/defensive TDs I'm confident in our defense's ability to hold them to 20 points or less.

Unless we go full retard in the secondary I can't see their skill position players carving us up. They'll get some plays here and there but the Cowboys defense has controlled the likes of AJ Green, Odell Beckham Jr., and Jordy Nelson so I'm confident that if they remain focused they won't let Matthews or any of the Eagles WRs do too much damage.

Honestly the key to the game, IMO, is controlling Darren Sproles. Limit his returns and make the Eagles march 70+ yards for scores.

Do that and it's.....

:roboclap

all day long.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I love watching Zeke run as much as the next guy but this is a game where I hope they manage his workload smartly.

The ideal scenario in my opinion is Elliott get no more 25 carries and Morris gets about 10 carries.

We'll probably have about 5 other rush attempts split between Dak, Dunbar, and Whitehead.

That should be the normal workload in order to keep Elliott fresh for the late season playoff push.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Morning guys, Daks going to keep the win streak going
Cowboys 27- iggles 20

hstour

Brand New Member
I would like to officially say that having to wait till 7:30 pm sucks.....

1bigfan13

Staff member
I need the Bengals to show up and play like a wounded animal today.

I think we see a lot of Tyler Eifert today as well. I'm calling for 2 TDs from the big fella as he helps the Bengals get their redzone offense back on track.

1bigfan13

Staff member
They really should reverse the order of the anthems during these games in London.

I feel bad for the UK anthem singers having to sing that depressing sounding "God Save the Queen" immediately after our anthem; which is clearly more soul stirring and hair raising.

hstour

Brand New Member

I think we see a lot of Tyler Eifert today as well. I'm calling for 2 TDs from the big fella as he helps the Bengals get their redzone offense back on track.
Ummmm, Cowboys vs Eagles thread. I don't think Bengals or Eifert fall into that category......

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
good morning, mofo's.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Man I hope so, I started Eifert over Fleener in my money league

1bigfan13

Staff member
Sloppy pursuit angles by the Bengals. That should have been no more than a 2-3 yard gain by Crowder.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Ummmm, Cowboys vs Eagles thread. I don't think Bengals or Eifert fall into that category......
This thread is far all week 8 gameday chatter. Try to keep up, boss.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Damn the Bengals suck. They don't even bother to cover the underneath stuff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cincinnati's defense is mediocre as hell. The Redskins are just chipping away.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Oh well.

I picked the Redskins in pick 'em so this won't be a complete loss.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That ball spinning thing the Redskin receivers do is annoying.

Top Bottom