User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Korean leaders aim for end of war, 'complete denuclearization' after historic summit

Quote Originally Posted by bbgun View Post
    North Korea won't give up all its nukes, even if it says it will. Enjoy the dog and pony show.
    And that’s true but what is of as much importance is the opportunity to have dialogue to create an inventory of devices and materials of all the nuke program and where they are located. This information is critical when and if NO gets blustery again. The US military has a road map to seek and destroy without involving innocent citizens. Obviously on going inspections are also key.
    Since Day One

With all of the depressing news these days I almost have to pinch myself for such a good thing going on with NK. It’s almost like I am bracing for something bad to happen concerning this. I am so so happy to know that we have had a breakthrough somehwere.

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    With all of the depressing news these days I almost have to pinch myself for such a good thing going on with NK. It’s almost like I am bracing for something bad to happen concerning this. I am so so happy to know that we have had a breakthrough somehwere.
    Well, there could be the prospect of a united Korea that aligns itself with the Chinese...

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    Well, there could be the prospect of a united Korea that aligns itself with the Chinese...
    So WW3 still? Thanks for the pick-me-up

Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I'm thinking a bad Roland Emmerich movie and the South Korean leader gets assassinated and Kim Jong Un gives his message on live TV.

Then Robert Downey Jr blasts in from the roof and saves the day.

I just find it funny that reaching out to ruthless dictators under the Obama administration made the right wingers foam at the fucking mouth, but everythang is A OK when they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFan View Post
    I just find it funny that reaching out to ruthless dictators under the Obama administration made the right wingers foam at the fucking mouth, but everythang is A OK when they do it.
    Under Obama’s administration his outreach was accompanied with truckloads of cash to fill their pockets. Between his and Kerry’s negotiations the USA got the short end of the deals. The negotiations under the Trump administration is with dictators with nuclear weaponary and missles to deliver them. There is nothing to reasonably to compare .
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrown View Post
    Why are the Chinese scary? What have they done to demonstrate they would go outside of their own borders militarily?

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    Why are the Chinese scary? What have they done to demonstrate they would go outside of their own borders militarily?
    They're sneaky and can't be trusted. Haven't you ever heard of ancient Chinese secrets?

Yeah. Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

The Chinese’ mightiest soldier was Bruce Lee and he didn’t even have a gun. Rambo would mow down a row of Bruce Lees in an instant.

Worst case scenario, Just lace all the rice in Panda Expresses with arsenic as we retreat from California and it’ll be like watching ants die from an ant trap.