30 for 30: The Two Bills

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If you haven't watched it, try to.

The dynamic between Parcells and Belichick was awesome to hear about.

It was so good.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Haven't watched it yet but do have it dvr'd. Def sounds like a good one.

data

Forbes #1
I’d sacrifice your taint for 5 SB rings. On behalf of everyone else, thanks.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
still some animus there. they had a hard time even looking at each other.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Damn, Parcells is looking so old. Not just old, but feeble. I think I want to go before I reach that point.

I actually like Belichick, though. He seems like he may be becoming a little more human the older he gets.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just watched it, it is very good and will make you hate we're saddled with the ginger Marvin Lewis even more

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Just watched it, it is very good and will make you hate we're saddled with the ginger Marvin Lewis even more
Yep, the best coaches are always gruff or in a permanently bad mood. Red? Clapping and high-fiving players as they come off the field.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If you haven't watched it, try to.

The dynamic between Parcells and Belichick was awesome to hear about.

It was so good.
I can picture Parcells sticking his head in a Jerry and Stephen meeting and saying "what are you geniuses doing now" :lol

midswat

... soon
I’m watching this now and it’s excellent. But also sad in a way, because you see these two larger than life characters who were such big influences in the NFL I great up loving. And here we are now, both (BP especially) so old and looking like a shell of himself. He’s aged so much even from his time with us.

Not to mention some of the old sportscenter clips they show, I remember seeing aired in its original broadcast and it just makes me think... where have the years gone.

Top Bottom