User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Korean leaders aim for end of war, 'complete denuclearization' after historic summit

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    The Chinese’ mightiest soldier was Bruce Lee and he didn’t even have a gun. Rambo would mow down a row of Bruce Lees in an instant.

Worst case scenario, Just lace all the rice in Panda Expresses with arsenic as we retreat from California and it’ll be like watching ants die from an ant trap.

For land battles, paint lanes on the battleground, sit back and watch them veer side-to-side, crashing tanks into each other for easy victory.
    Last edited by pdom; 04-29-2018 at 05:27 PM.

2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    The Chinese’ mightiest soldier was Bruce Lee and he didn’t even have a gun. Rambo would mow down a row of Bruce Lees in an instant.

Worst case scenario, Just lace all the rice in Panda Expresses with arsenic as we retreat from California and it’ll be like watching ants die from an ant trap.
    Do Chinese people eat Panda Express? I figured it was Chinese food the same way Taco Bell is Mexican food.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Phil bringing it hard with the Asian roasts.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Let's be honest the way he talked and the rhetoric he used , made any reasonable (non Trump Fan boy) question his tactics. If you are saying it didn't, I don't hold any regard for your opinions from here on out.

That said, it seems to have worked. I am shocked. I don't feel the President is clever or smart enough to have done it on purpose. But he deserves credit for bringing this about, if it all pans out he should win the Nobel Peace Prize or at least be considered.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion