Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I really need Matt Ryan to break a leg. You agree, [MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION]?

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
Anybody else nervous about tonights game or is just me?

Cotton

Staff member
Wow, Wade Phillips carted off the field after a player ran into him on the sidelines. Reportedly a broken leg.

Cotton

Staff member
Nah, he's a credit to his profession.
He can still be a credit and miss the rest of the game. Don't be so damn selfish.

Cotton

Staff member
Anybody else nervous about tonights game or is just me?
I'm actually fairly confident in this game. Which is a bad thing for the team, because generally when I feel confident I get my heart ripped out.

dallen

Senior Tech
I'm actually fairly confident in this game. Which is a bad thing for the team, because generally when I feel confident I get my heart ripped out.
Case in point

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
I'll prolly get ripped for this but I'm waiting on the inevitable "bad game" from Dak. Just don't want it to be against the Egirls

dallen

Senior Tech
He can still be a credit and miss the rest of the game. Don't be so damn selfish.
If you are so concerned about your fantasy team you should try starting players who are active.

dallen

Senior Tech
What's got two thumbs and left Derek Carr in his bench today?

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
What's got two thumbs and left Derek Carr in his bench today?
Did that with Brees a couple of weeks ago. Lost me the matchup with the last undefeated player in my work league. Brees in the lineup would have beat him.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'll prolly get ripped for this but I'm waiting on the inevitable "bad game" from Dak. Just don't want it to be against the Egirls
Please don't.

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine, seeing grown men talk like a pimpled up junior high kid getting ready to roll 20 sided dice.

Cotton

Staff member
If you are so concerned about your fantasy team you should try starting players who are active.
Did they inactivate Montgomery? He just had a upset tummy. I figured he would be good to go so didn't even check in on him.

Cotton

Staff member
It's going to happen. I mean, even Aaron Rodgers has has some bad games this year. Let's just hope Dak's bad game comes against the Browns next week and not this one.

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
Please don't.

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine, seeing grown men talk like a pimpled up junior high kid getting ready to roll 20 sided dice.
C'mon. Don't tell me you dont have a nickname for the team from Philly

Cotton

Staff member
Case in point
You gotta lotta sass today. I like it. We will need this kind of attitude in the trenches today. Got get 'em, buddy!

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
It's going to happen. I mean, even Aaron Rodgers has has some bad games this year. Let's just hope Dak's bad game comes against the Browns next week and not this one.
I'll say better in the regular season than if and when we make the playoffs and if he is still the starter for said playoff game.

Top Bottom