Bye Week Chatter Thread | Week 7 | 10/23/16

data

Forbes #1
that's gotta be an all-time NFL first time. Two missed FGs <30 yards during OT in a tie game.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
This game was one of the worst games I've watched in years. The SEC conference called the NFL and accused them of setting offense back by 30 years after that disaster.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This game was one of the worst games I've watched in years. The SEC conference called the NFL and accused them of setting offense back by 30 years after that disaster.
I didn't watch last night's game but it sounds like it was worse than that 2011 Alabama-LSU 9-6 game.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Eagles are a shit team and Wentz is starting to get figured out because he isn't great at going through progressions and shifting his eyes to several targets. As long as we don't beat ourselves with turnovers and penalties we're going to run through the money on their shit hole team, and the fact that they won yesterday and should be feeling good about themselves will make it even easier.

The rest of the division is a joke too, I'm not even thinking about winning that, it's time to start focusing on what it'll take to get a bye.

2233boys

Not So New Member
The Eagles are a shit team and Wentz is starting to get figured out because he isn't great at going through progressions and shifting his eyes to several targets. As long as we don't beat ourselves with turnovers and penalties we're going to run through the money on their shit hole team, and the fact that they won yesterday and should be feeling good about themselves will make it even easier.

The rest of the division is a joke too, I'm not even thinking about winning that, it's time to start focusing on what it'll take to get a bye.
I just don't see how Zeke doesn't run all over the Eagles.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just don't see how Zeke doesn't run all over the Eagles.
The way they line their DEs up should give him some big holes. We will see though, the Eagles defense has been very good this year. If it was that simple to run on them everyone would do it.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If the Redskins can run all over them with their crap RBs, then we damn sure better.
Bennie Logan was out for that game and is a big reason that their run defense is so good, if he's out for our game then yes, I agree. We should have success running against them either way, it's really just a question of how much.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
The NFC is so wide open this year it's insane. If we can just get to the playoffs I like our chances, but that's probably also how Seahawks/Vikings/Eagles/Giants/Packers fans feel.

Top Bottom