Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Janikowski is probably shitting his pants thinking about getting and missing his 3rd chance to win this game. Dude looks like a bag of smashed assholes today.

midswat

... soon
How's it going fellow Cowboy fans! First post. Used to belong to this forum a LONG time ago when it was just known as Cowboys Central. Glad to be with you guys on this special (hopefully championship) season. Look forward to discussing our team with yall
Cowboys central was a different forum, now defunct. Was run by morons - present company included.

dallen

Senior Tech
Raiders set a new record for # of penalties in a game

dallen

Senior Tech
How weird we might have another tie game

dallen

Senior Tech
Supposedly Jay Gruden didn't know the NFL had ties until last week. That seems like a bigger deal than McNabb not knowing to me. How does a head coach not know basic rules?

midswat

... soon
Supposedly Jay Gruden didn't know the NFL had ties until last week. That seems like a bigger deal than McNabb not knowing to me. How does a head coach not know basic rules?
There's no way that can be true.

Really?

dallen

Senior Tech
Miss #3 coming up for Janikowski

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
I guess Atlanta is who we THOUGHT they were.....and we let'em off the hook....or something....

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Sebastian Janikowski. The happiest MFer in Raider nation.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Amazing how we still have safeties throwing in the chicken wing as opposed to wrapping up.

It costs guys multiple times a year and yet so many still don't think to wrap up and secure the tackle.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
47 yard TD to Taylor Gabriel.

Good job, Ryan. :towel

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That was an absolute beauty of a throw from Ryan.

That ball isn't completed unless it is a perfect pass, and that's exactly what it was.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Aaron Rodgers still missing badly on easy throws.

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
Anybody know if it's a penalty if a defensive player runs to the opponents sideline in order to avoid a penalty when the qb wants to snap it quick?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Anybody know if it's a penalty if a defensive player runs to the opponents sideline in order to avoid a penalty when the qb wants to snap it quick?
I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. As long as they are not on the playing field when the ball is snapped I would think they'd be fine.

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. As long as they are not on the playing field when the ball is snapped I would think they'd be fine.
I was thinking that when teams play the Packers or the Pats. Like if your back is against the endzone I would just run to the back of the endzone to avoid the penalty. Wonder why teams don't do that. Especially if you have to run from the opposite side of the field.

Top Bottom