Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The 1PM games are crap, but the 4PM games are not much better. You get SD/DEN or ATL/GB.

Feh.
They have all these theories for why the ratings are down, but the biggest reason I think is the dreadful matchups.

This is one of the worst seasons in terms of weekly matchups that I can ever recall.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Why would the Lions attempt an onside kick there?

What a stupid decision.

Caldwell just isn't a very good coach.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So Sheldon Richardson is on the trading block. Anyone have interest? The guy is sort of a knucklehead but I think he would be a perfect fit in our defense.

dallen

Senior Tech
Russell Wilson can go suck an egg

dallen

Senior Tech
Janikowski is a bum too

midswat

... soon
Been trying these Truly spiked water drinks today.

Just seltzer water plus alcohol, 5%.

Not bad.

And less filling.

Don't judge me you pricks.
Sounds interesting. Can't wait to try them when you invite me to your super bowl party.

Because you're going to.

Right?

midswat

... soon
They have all these theories for why the ratings are down, but the biggest reason I think is the dreadful matchups.

This is one of the worst seasons in terms of weekly matchups that I can ever recall.
Titans Jags in prime time doesn't get your juices flowing?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Need a 4 TD game from Matt Ryan since everyone else let me down today.

Let's go!

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
How's it going fellow Cowboy fans! First post. Used to belong to this forum a LONG time ago when it was just known as Cowboys Central. Glad to be with you guys on this special (hopefully championship) season. Look forward to discussing our team with yall

1bigfan13

Staff member
Packers are missing their top 3 CBs. No excuse for Matt Ryan not to throw for 400 yards today. None.

data

Forbes #1

dreadful and played out. Lost the must see division rival games Ravens-steelers and 49ers-Seahawks without a new one in place. Brady-manning and manning-roethlisberger gone with no replacement. The luster has worn off the Colts, Saints, Falcons and you're left with played out Packers, Patriots, Seahawks. I mean, is there anything interesting g about the packers, Patriots, Seahawks that didn't exist 3 years ago?

Dak and Wentz are about the only new storyline that's interesting. Unless you count Color Rush and the Los Angeles Rams.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
How's it going fellow Cowboy fans! First post. Used to belong to this forum a LONG time ago when it was just known as Cowboys Central. Glad to be with you guys on this special (hopefully championship) season. Look forward to discussing our team with yall
Welcome, dood.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Another penalty. :picard

The Falcons might as well take 2 knees and punt.

Top Bottom