Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Bills offense seems to be chucking it downfield and hoping for the best.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I may go out and work on the electricity in my barn. These early games are terrible.

Cotton

Staff member
I thought no one was ever going to ask. Yeah, I've been working on getting my barn wired for electricity. Got the meter loop and meter face set yesterday. Got a few of the outlet boxes installed and wire run to them. This morning got to the wire pulled to connect the meter to the breaker box inside. It's going to be awesome.

Thanks for asking about it, guys.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Ain't that some shit. My kicker doesn't get a shot at a 50 yarder because of a bobbled snap yet Deuce's kicker (Gastowski) drills a long FG that clangs in despite hitting the upright.

D

Deuce

Well, the episode "Test Play" was creepy as shit. Did I miss anything here?

No, these games still suck.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I prefer the college OT system.
I don't like that the drives start at the 25.

I feel like that just hands a team points.

What I would do is make both teams drive the length of the field at least once and then let them start at the 25 of the game still remains tied.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I thought no one was ever going to ask. Yeah, I've been working on getting my barn wired for electricity. Got the meter loop and meter face set yesterday. Got a few of the outlet boxes installed and wire run to them. This morning got to the wire pulled to connect the meter to the breaker box inside. It's going to be awesome.

Thanks for asking about it, guys.
Whew. That is a relief. Glad you are getting that addressed.

Cotton

Staff member
Whew. That is a relief. Glad you are getting that addressed.
I am super stoked about it. Once I get the breaker box wired up, it will give me something to do over the winter on days where it would suck to work outside. It's an 1800 sq ft barn so it's going to take some serious work getting all of it wired up. Just thought you guys should know.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Christ. I love Journey and Southwest has found a way to spoil it for me.

data

Forbes #1
My company has subtly decreased the quality of the free snack bar. Can't complain with what we have, but I notice.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am super stoked about it. Once I get the breaker box wired up, it will give me something to do over the winter on days where it would suck to work outside. It's an 1800 sq ft barn so it's going to take some serious work getting all of it wired up. Just thought you guys should know.
That is like, totally awesome dood.

Cotton

Staff member
Christ. I love Journey and Southwest has found a way to spoil it for me.
Did you also like Air Supply back in the day? I know you did.

Top Bottom