QB Controversy Thread...

dallen

Senior Tech
Weren't we going to start banning people that post Skip Bayless stuff?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wait, people still give a shit about SAS?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

:towel

Cotton

Staff member
Stephen all but confirmed Dak will play against the Eagles.

Cotton

Staff member
Care to elaborate?
When asked who was going to start against the Eagles he said something to the effect, "It would have been a tough push to get Romo ready in time for the Eagles game".

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
When asked who was going to start against the Eagles he said something to the effect, "It would have been a tough push to get Romo ready in time for the Eagles game".
Excellent.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
BWAHAHAHA!!

and the walk-back begins

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we beat the Eagles there is no way in hell we bench Dak for the Browns game. Just isn't going to happen. Dak has sort of gotten me to the point where I actually feel a little confidence going into the Eagles game. We have a legit shot to be sitting at 7-1 with a big game against the Steelers who may or may not have Big Ben.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
If we beat the Eagles there is no way in hell we bench Dak for the Browns game. Just isn't going to happen. Dak has sort of gotten me to the point where I actually feel a little confidence going into the Eagles game. We have a legit shot to be sitting at 7-1 with a big game against the Steelers who may or may not have Big Ben.
1476666624-1016meme11.jpg

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
While that may be true, I'd guess that SAS is talking out of his ass and doesn't have any actual information.

Cotton

Staff member
While that may be true, I'd guess that SAS is talking out of his ass and doesn't have any actual information.
What does SAS have to do with what Stephen said?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
my question is, will Dak be allowed to have a shitty game without fear of losing his job?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That said, I fully expect Dak against Philly. Garrett said Romo won't practice this week, and I doubt even if they are inclined to go back to Romo at some point they'll do it with just a couple days of practice.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That said, I fully expect Dak against Philly. Garrett said Romo won't practice this week, and I doubt even if they are inclined to go back to Romo at some point they'll do it with just a couple days of practice.
I think if Prescott kills it again in Philly, they should simply ride it until it becomes a problem.

That just makes the most sense. Seems bad that we are into waiting for that shoe to drop, but that is the best approach.

Top Bottom