So we're not even switching coordinators after this abysmal season?

shane

DCC 4Life
I knew Garrett wasn't going anywhere but this is incomprehensible.

There are tons of good coordinators available. Todd Haley would be perfect, as he's just a fall guy for the shitty affirmative action head coach in Pittsburgh. But we're gonna keep Linehan with a new OL coach!?!? This is such trash. Maybe a good coordinator or two could carry Garrett across the finish line. With the shit we have now, we are boned.

Good, then Garrett will have no excuse when this season tanks and comes to an end very early. I guess the front office thinks since this is the year the team should win big and be in the playoffs judging from our recent past that all will be fine. Fucking idiots..

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Been thinking the same thing. Jerry's cutting assistants while Linehan and Marinelli stay put. It makes absolutely no sense to me. Haley and the DC from Seattle are looking for gigs. And both would be ideal in Dallas IMO.

shane

DCC 4Life
Been thinking the same thing. Jerry's cutting assistants while Linehan and Marinelli stay put. It makes absolutely no sense to me. Haley and the DC from Seattle are looking for gigs. And both would be ideal in Dallas IMO.
An asshole like Haley is exactly what the team needs. I really just hope the team quits on the coaching staff next year.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
and watch as the Pats lose Patricia and McDaniels but not miss a beat

midswat

... soon
Can't fire Linehand and Marinelli. WHat for? So some other team could benefit from all the experience they've gained learning on the job in Dallas?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I can't believe anyone thought we were getting rid of either when Jerry gave them both extensions last year

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm done trying to understand the idiotic logic of Jerry Jones and his cronies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

midswat

... soon
Eagles are 0-2 in Super Bowls and Vikings are 0-4 right?

Edit: wrong thread

Top Bottom