When Romo is completely healthy, who do you play?

When Romo is completely healthy, who do you play?

• Dak

Votes: 36 90.0%
  • Tony

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I was already convinced, but yesterday should have sealed it for anyone who was still on the fence or a Romo guy all the way.

You can't disrupt this amazing run this team is on right now.

dallen

Senior Tech
There is no way you disrupt a team that is running as smoothly as we are right now. That could change if Dak starts to struggle, but it is looking less and less likely that will occur.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You should have made the poll public. If you want to delete it and do it again you can. I can't edit it to fix it.

dallen

Senior Tech
You should have made the poll public. If you want to delete it and do it again you can. I can't edit it to fix it.
YOU WILL DO THIS NEXT Fp1_ickering!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Why? Poll never should have been made because it's only to cause grief. Think the writing is on the wall for everybody to see.

townsend

Banned
At this point replacing Dak would be 100% about saving Romo's ego. I don't believe Romo would be any better than 5-1 if he had started all year. You can't choose starters based on loyalty to a guy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Why? Poll never should have been made because it's only to cause grief. Think the writing is on the wall for everybody to see.
precisely. I thought the same thing and that's why I didn't make it public.

data

Forbes #1
who's the one person voting Tony? REVEAL YOURSELF!!!!!!

Carp

DCC 4Life
I love Romo, but he cannot get the job back. I don't want to argue the severity of the hit that hurt him this time...again, but he is far too brittle for me to want to see him out there. I just do not think he is the better player now.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
A few weeks ago I said we'd learn alot after the Bengals/Packers games and we did. I never thought we'd win both and figured Dak would struggle somewhat in at least one of these games, but nope, he was as good as ever.

At this point you just can't play Tony barring an implosion from Dak.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I voted to keep Dak in.

The only problem I have with it is I have always been a firm believer that you shouldn't lose your job because of injury. However, I think at this point Dak may have outplayed Tony. With a 100% healthy Romo I would have been happy with a 4-2 start, a 3-1 TD:INT ratio, and a solid chance at making the playoffs. Never would I have said to myself that we would be 5-1 (tied for the best in the NFL), and only have 1 interception through 6 games. Add on top of that the way the rest of the team is playing with Dak holding the reigns, the receivers, o-line, running backs, and DEFENSE, I simply can't defend Romo anymore. There seems to be one very big difference between the two players, Dak is a natural leader. I don't have all the stats, but you can tell just watching the games, we aren't just beating teams, we are some what dominating teams, especially once we have a lead.

This is the circle of life for Romo. He got Bledsoe'd. I can only hope Dak has the same success Tom Brady has had.

dallen

Senior Tech
Romo isn't losing his job because he got injured. He's losing his job because Dak is playing better than him

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Iamtdg is more interested in public browbeating at this point than legitimate debate, that's why. He's taking names for the purge.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Iamtdg is more interested in public browbeating at this point than legitimate debate, that's why. He's taking names for the purge.
Yeah, that's me, all right. Just a dickhead out to ban people for disagreeing with me.

Top Bottom