Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Packers | 10/16/2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I never bought into that crap.

I posted about earlier in the week how that faulty ranking was more a product of facing 4 teams ranked 25th or worse in the league at rushing than them having some stout defense.
Yeah I didn't buy into it either. Stats always seem skewed this early in the season. But I also don't want to take away from what our run offense did. I think we can run on anyone in the NFL with this offensive line and RB.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I am pretty proud of Tyron Smith for gutting it out.

I just don't know why they wouldn't take the schlub guy and put him in.
Same thing with Zeke.

Why make them take unnecessary punishment?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The defense performed really exceptional today. I know Rodgers missed some throws but overall the defense was outstanding. Even with a shit pass rush. Especially considering I bet we were far more penalized in this game.
Penalty yards were 60-23. Us being 60.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The defense performed really exceptional today. I know Rodgers missed some throws but overall the defense was outstanding. Even with a shit pass rush. Especially considering I bet we were far more penalized in this game.
They were excellent today.

No more wait and see with them. They are legitimately playing well and it's time to give them their credit.

The only thing that's gonna bite us in the ass is the putrid pass rush.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
I wonder if Romo would be healthy enough to backup Dak in that game... Personally I'd do it.
Yeah, if Romo is healthy you activate him, and if anything happens to Dak, you know that you've got a guy that can go win you a game. Wouldn't trust Sanchez to do anything but hand the ball off to Zeke.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Who else is hoping that the Vikings destroy the Eagles so we can send them to a 4 game losing streak the game when we play them?

Stars

DCC 4Life
Well that was win was really unexpected for me. I couldn't be more happy. Good times. FUck off green bay assholes

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
How about that pass rush, NoDick?

Lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Who else is hoping that the Vikings destroy the Eagles so we can send them to a 4 game losing streak the game when we play them?
Vikes will win that.

Wentz has played very well, but they aren't very talented on offense and the lack of weapons is starting to catch up to them.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think everyone is hoping for this to happen.

In fact, I think that's the most likely scenario.

Minnesota defense should handle them pretty easily.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol @ Elliott during that interview.

That, that is the chemistry they have right now.

They are kids having a ball playing a stuffy "man's" game.

You don't eff that up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Officials are trash league wide.
There were some phantom calls in that Philly/Wash game that were real head scratchers for me. I thought the penalty calls in our game were pretty one sided but I guess I couldn't really bitch much about the calls against us. Most of them at least seemed some what legitimate. But getting away from our game, it's just so inconsistent. The Philly/Wash game seemed like you couldn't go 2 plays without a penalty for something and on replay it was hard to see what the hell they were even calling.

Top Bottom