User Tag List

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Dez Bryant released

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    I have made this point about him many times only to be ostersized. Aikman is as good as who he is playing with and that is true of a lot of Quarterbacks. The only QB in the Cowboys history that seemed to reasonably be consistent with production was Tony Romo no matter who made up the rest of the team.
    I can agree with that. He had a HOF RB, OL and WR, a great offensive line, a great TE to keep defenses honest and a very good defense to keep teams off the field including a HOF DE and CB. Those were just good teams overall. Generally speaking, Romo did a lot with not as great a supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    You will never get rid of Garrett if you are worried about getting worse. Whats worse? Staying put with this or taking a chance with the unknown. I can't say for sure but I'm pretty sure everybody was panning the Pederson hire. I dont need a couple more years of the same disappointment to know its time to move on regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    Sanjay Lal.
    Yeah the stuff I have read about him actually sounds like he is highly intelligent and actually knows what the hell he is talking about.

He hasn’t coached a down for us yet. I wouldn’t pencil him in as the next coach just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah the stuff I have read about him actually sounds like he is highly intelligent and actually knows what the hell he is talking about.
    Not to mention he already has won the Joneses over from what I hear.

Not to mention he already has won the Joneses over from what I hear.
    Well for that you just have to put on an all white outfit and sip down an adult beverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Joe Baker was supposedly a smart guy that hung out a long time. Turns out the guy was a fucktard.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Joe Baker was supposedly a smart guy that hung out a long time. Turns out the guy was a fucktard.
    Yeah can't ever remember thinking that about Joe Baker.

#Fire Garrett

He hasn’t coached a down for us yet. I wouldn’t pencil him in as the next coach just yet.
    I know right.

Besides, nothing about this guy's resume screams "next head coach in waiting/hot coordinator to keep an eye on".

The guy was the receivers coach for some of the NFL's least productive groups of wideouts over the past decade.

But on the other hand, resume means nothing when it comes to the Joneses. See Jason Garrett.