Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
No matter who it is, this team just can't win big games against the division that gives us a chance to assert ourselves.

I hate myself for getting sucked back into this crap.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Another gutless effort on all fronts.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Here is where we see if the kid can rise to the occasion. If Dallas folds on this series it looks dismal.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Save what?

I've already said to ride the hot hand but to keep him on a short leash. That doesn't mean he needs to be yanked next week but he deserves every bit of criticism he gets.

Has nothing to do with my love for Romo.

You know damn good and well that if Romo were having the same type of game, this board would be raking him over the coals.

So you can save your holier than thou crap.
Sure looks like Dak is being raked over the coals. You need more?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If we don't score a TD here, it's Battlefield time.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:roboclap

lostxn

DCC 4Life
No matter who it is, this team just can't win big games against the division that gives us a chance to assert ourselves.

Say what you want, nobody expected our defense to hold the Eagles to no points. Our offense is primarily the issue. The pick was a fucking killer.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Maybe if we didn't call a bunch of stupid fucking passes at the end of the half and ran out the clock like someone smart would have done, Dak wouldn't have thrown a fucking int.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I put this terrible performance on coaching 110 percent.
Pretty much.

Dak hasn't been sharp, but I don't think that pick happens if we're running the ball like we're supposed to there.

The ST blunder to start the game and hand the Eagles 3 points is also on the staff.

We've had far too many players tonight committing way too many stupid penalties and/or making stupid mistakes too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Yeah. I got sucked too.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Maybe if we didn't call a bunch of stupid fucking passes at the end of the half and ran out the clock like someone smart would have done, Dak wouldn't have thrown a fucking int.
That's how I see it.

Not to excuse him from a very bad throw, but he shouldn't have bee throwing it there.

Top Bottom