Packers Stuff...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
meh. he's played less than half a season, and they haven't exactly asked him to stretch the field. his doubters could still have the last laugh if he flames out like Kaep or RG3.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I don't know about anyone else...but I'd love to kick the shit out of Rodgers, Matthews, Meatball McCarthy, and the Packers.

Its about time for the sun to start setting on that group, they've had their run.

Hopefully, Zeke runs them in the ground tomorrow.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know about anyone else...but I'd love to kick the shit out of Rodgers, Matthews, Meatball McCarthy, and the Packers.

Its about time for the sun to start setting on that group, they've had their run.

Hopefully, Zeke runs them in the ground tomorrow.
I'd really love to run the ball right up their ass. The talk like they have some sort of a dominant run defense makes me just want to expose them for frauds. Plus Dallas's run blocking is legit and always has been so I like to prove that we can run on anyone.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Packers activated Pennel off his PED suspension. Sounds like they are loading up for the run.

Jiggyfly

Banned
meh. he's played less than half a season, and they haven't exactly asked him to stretch the field. his doubters could still have the last laugh if he flames out like Kaep or RG3.
What hell are you talking about.:lol

He has already proven those guys wrong.

He is using the entire field and unlike those other 2 he plays from the pocket a rarely runs.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
What hell are you talking about.:lol

He has already proven those guys wrong.

He is using the entire field and unlike those other 2 he plays from the pocket a rarely runs.
Yea there is no comparison at all to Kaepernick or Griffin, they flamed out because they couldn't operate a traditional NFL passing game without the read option, Prescott is already running a pro-style passing game.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Starks is out and Lacy doesn't know if he'll be able to go. The Packers may end up rolling with Cobb as their primary RB.

Top Bottom