Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Packers | 10/16/2016

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I am also looking at the long run. Overall, the Redskins aren't going to get much better and the Eagles have a nice defense.

If I had to play one team for the rest of the season between the two, it is Washington.
I agree, especially since we already have one win against the Skins. My only hesitation is I think the wheels may come off the Eagles soon and the Skins were the division winners last year.
I guess it comes down to which team you believe has the higher ceiling in 2016.

I think the Eagles are better coached and have a solid defense that is going to keep them in most games, but the Redskins do have talent and could get going if their confidence builds since they are in fact the defending division champs.

I think the Eagles will come back down to earth a bit as their offense starts to struggle as the season goes on. There isn't a lot of talent on that side of the ball and I think the lack of playmakers coupled with some inevitable rookie QB struggles will see them slide a bit.

In the Redskins case, I don't think Cousins is ever gonna be better than he is now and that defense has some holes. They'll continue to have games where they struggle to get into the endzone, and the defense isn't good enough to hold on against the better teams.

All in all, I think the Eagles finish with the better record, but I can see cases being made for and against both teams.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's a fantastic throw.

Matthews has to know that he has to drag both feet and lay out for that one.

data

Forbes #1
Ravens TD with an Emmitt-like jump over the LOS at the 1-yard line

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ravens 10 to zip.

I predict two Little Eli picks and at least one Beckham wing ding.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I've already seen 3 throws today from Cousins that just leaves to scratching your head.

He's going to struggle all season.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I thought you lived in Texas. Don't all grown adults there stop and watch football on Sundays? Ridiculous.
I'm trying to be neighborly. He has helped me out quite a bit, so I kinda owe him. He's not a huge pro football fan, so it doesn't really affect him much. Plus, it was the only time the guy could deliver that much for him to get that price. The wood is coming from about 8 hours away.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ravens 10 to zip.

I predict two Little Eli picks and at least one Beckham wing ding.
Wow, I did not expect that.

This particular Giants team doesn't have much resiliency, so I can definitely see a meltdown if they get behind by too much.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I've already seen 3 throws today from Cousins that just leaves to scratching your head.

He's going to struggle all season.
That is just what the guy is.

I sure wouldn't give him a big contract.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wow, I did not expect that.

This particular Giants team doesn't have much resiliency, so I can definitely see a meltdown if they get behind by too much.
Resilience?

I can't understand why they wouldn't be battling if their head coach is showing them Stepbrothers clips to motivate.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Giants pass rush is lousy considering how much money they are paying Pierre-Paul and especially Vernon.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Carson Wentz 1-5 so far. Bust.

data

Forbes #1
Resilience?

I can't understand why they wouldn't be battling if their head coach is showing them Stepbrothers clips to motivate.
Monday morning. ~pops in VHS tape~

"quack, quack, quack, quack...Let's fly!!!"

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cincinnati is really struggling. They got stuffed at the goal line by New England.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kaepernick massively underthrows a pass, Torrey Smith turns it into a TD.

data

Forbes #1
Cincinnati is really struggling. They got stuffed at the goal line by New England.
Inevitable that it's Pitt vs NE. Hopefully, they end up playing in the divisional round so the winner can still lose in the AFCC game.

Top Bottom