This isn't new thread worthy, but JFC

data

Forbes #1
Or we can all take a giant shit in Jerry's office. Surely, the cleanup for that would equal $64. Plus, we would have the ultimate satisfaction of shitting on Jerry as a board..... literally.
Lots of fiber...lots of fiber to get one long stream of shit. Will need four of us.

D-C-C

The teamwork on the D will be kinda ghey, but advanced salute to the couple that makes the sacrifice. NOT IT!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Lots of fiber...lots of fiber to get one long stream of shit. Will need four of us.

D-C-C

The teamwork on the D will be kinda ghey, but advanced salute to the couple that makes the sacrifice. NOT IT!
Not it. Looks like it will be [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION] and [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION].

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Not it. Looks like it will be [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION] and [MENTION=141]jsmith6919[/MENTION].
I'll hire a couple illegals from the Home Depot parking lot to take care of this

Cotton

Staff member
I'll hire a couple illegals from the Home Depot parking lot to take care of this
After you have done this, will it make Jerry's office a shithole? :unsure

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
After you have done this, will it make Jerry's office a shithole? :unsure
I don't know but if we can get Jerry on tape saying shithole I'm 100% sure it's racist and will be appropriate to take the team from him, for the good of the league.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't know but if we can get Jerry on tape saying shithole I'm 100% sure it's racist and will be appropriate to take the team from him, for the good of the league.
I endorse this post.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
At the time I thought Zeke was going to be the next coming of Tony Dorsett. I talked myself into lifting the boycott just long enough to buy his jersey. It was a mistake I will not repeat.
I bought season tickets.

me -> :laff

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Playing devil's advocate:

Past 4 years...

12-4
4-12
13-3
9-7

Overall: 38-26
Playoffs: 1-2

That seems to indicate we're on the right path.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Playing devil's advocate:

Past 4 years...

12-4
4-12
13-3
9-7

Overall: 38-26
Playoffs: 1-2

That seems to indicate we're on the right path.
You are kidding, right?

Coming off 13-3 with no major changes outside of losing Zeke for 6 games and Tyron for 3-4 games....and this team shits the bed once again. And it’s a common pattern with Garrett and Jones. A little adversity and the built in excuses start flooding out of Jones mouth which insulates everyone who isn’t doing their job.

That’s directly on Garrett, his staff and Jones and is frankly embarrassing when coaches like Zimmer and Pederson lost far more and are in the playoffs.

Jones should be run out of town for keeping Garrett and making the same excuses we hear after every down season.

Last edited:

midswat

... soon
Mike zimmer in his 4th year with the Vikings. Lost his starting QB and RB for the season

Going to the NFC Championship.

Meanwhile in Dallas....

UncleMilti

Staff member
Mike zimmer in his 4th year with the Vikings. Lost his starting QB and RB for the season

Meanwhile in Dallas....
The PT Barnum tents are being restocked with more sideshows and snake oil bottles.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The PT Barnum tents are being restocked with more sideshows and snake oil bottles.
This kind of luck will never go our way...ball don't lie

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Defense is hugely important to the game and the interior DL is the foundation of the defense.

It’s really that simple.

Without defense you’re giving every retard team out there a chance to win unless your young QB performs flawlessly.

The Dallas defense did get better. We’d have been 4-12 otherwise.

But the team has a crazy blind spot regarding that flaw.

Here comes the overreaction draft— WR, TE, OG, LB, and change.

But you’ll get quick rushmen castoffs at DT and like it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Meanwhile in Dallas....
To be fair, if he didn't lose Sam Bradford he wouldn't have gone this far. Amazing how sometimes an injury can help a coach make the smart decision.

vince

Not So New Member
I can't stop watching until my favorite players in Witten, Lee and yes Bryant all leave or retire.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well Witten may never retire. That guy can barely run and he is still out there.
On that note... Heard Sturm tiptoe around that question to Witten that on his last radio show of the year, and Witten's attitude was basically, as long as I can play I want to be out there every play I possibly can, because why would I come off the field? It's not like I'm getting tired out there.

He seemed to have no concept of his snaps being reduced because his talent was declining.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
On that note... Heard Sturm tiptoe around that question to Witten that on his last radio show of the year, and Witten's attitude was basically, as long as I can play I want to be out there every play I possibly can, because why would I come off the field? It's not like I'm getting tired out there.

He seemed to have no concept of his snaps being reduced because his talent was declining.
Yeah he was right behind Dak in terms of snap count on offense. He literally never comes off the field. Which I think is dumb as hell when you go to shotgun formations and basically make it clear you're passing the ball. I know Witten keeps himself in amazing shape but I can't imagine why you wouldn't give him a breather and bring a fourth WR on the field who has some run after the catch ability like Switzer in those situations.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Defense is hugely important to the game and the interior DL is the foundation of the defense.

It’s really that simple.

Without defense you’re giving every retard team out there a chance to win unless your young QB performs flawlessly.

The Dallas defense did get better. We’d have been 4-12 otherwise.

But the team has a crazy blind spot regarding that flaw.

Here comes the overreaction draft— WR, TE, OG, LB, and change.

But you’ll get quick rushmen castoffs at DT and like it.
Definitely think the defense is a problem with this team, and has been for awhile. All the teams I’ve been watching in the playoffs do something well on defense. Whether it’s pressure the QB or cover well. All of them so far have created turnovers. Thats where Dallas gets in trouble.

Rogers on a bum calf with the Jags or Vikings D and he would have been roasted. Dallas simply cannot stop the guy because they don’t cover well, don’t stop the run well, and can’t pressure well.

Brees had plenty of time towards the end of the game but had no one open for the most part. Even when Sendejos went out the Vikings still held up well on the back end. The Saints had a great rush against Keenum, but had issues covering the WRs. So it’s a toss up.

Dallas really doesn’t do anything well for the most part and I think Marinelli has a lot to do with that. Some of it is talent, a lot is Marinelli.

Last edited:

UncleMilti

Staff member
Yeah he was right behind Dak in terms of snap count on offense. He literally never comes off the field. Which I think is dumb as hell when you go to shotgun formations and basically make it clear you're passing the ball. I know Witten keeps himself in amazing shape but I can't imagine why you wouldn't give him a breather and bring a fourth WR on the field who has some run after the catch ability like Switzer in those situations.

Written at this point in his career is really hindering the offense. I would hope that someone could relay that message to the RHG and his sidekick from Detroit.

Top Bottom