User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to take at 19?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Calvin Ridley

    3 16.67%
  • Leighton Vander Esch

    2 11.11%
  • Will Hernandez

    7 38.89%
  • Da'Ron Payne

    1 5.56%
  • D.J. Moore

    1 5.56%
  • Rashaan Evans

    0 0%
  • Trade up for Vita Vea (cost 3rd)

    2 11.11%
  • Trade up for Derwin James (cost 2nd)

    1 5.56%
  • Trade up for Roquan Smith (cost 2nd)

    0 0%
  • Trade Back

    1 5.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Draft Poll

  1. #1
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,137

    Draft Poll

    OK, ~3 weeks out, just curious what people prefer of our realistic draft targets:

  2. #2
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,058
    We are in a no-man's land. It sucks.

    Ridley.

    Vander Esch.

    Hernandez.

    Payne:

    Moore:

    Evans:

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,902
    Shit I thought it was who I thought Dallas would draft and not who I want them to draft. So I voted for Vander Esch who I think they will draft.

  4. #4
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    We are in a no-man's land. It sucks.

    Ridley.

    Vander Esch.

    Hernandez.

    Payne:

    Moore:

    Evans:
    Ridley and Moore make me go.

    Vander Esch

    Hernandez

    Payne

    Evans

  5. #5
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Shit I thought it was who I thought Dallas would draft and not who I want them to draft. So I voted for Vander Esch who I think they will draft.
    Who do you want?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,902
    Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Who do you want?
    Probably trade back.

    If not possible Ridley and then Hernandez and then Vander Esch.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Probably trade back.

    If not possible Ridley and then Hernandez and then Vander Esch.
    you almost have every choice there. Pick one, Nancy.
    #Fire Garrett

  8. #8
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Probably trade back.

    If not possible Ridley and then Hernandez and then Vander Esch.
    No love for DJ Moore?


  9. #9
    Senior Member Simpleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6,096
    Not much separation between that group for me.

    I don't want to give up a premium pick to move up but out of those choices I think it'd be for Roquan Smith.

    Out of the guys at 19 I think I'd rank them Hernandez, Payne, Moore, Vander Esch, Ridley, Evans, but ask me tomorrow and you might get a completely different order.

    The only thing I'm sure about with that group is Hernandez first and Evans last, the middle five could be grouped in just about any order.

  10. #10
    Senior Member lostxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Not much separation between that group for me.

    I don't want to give up a premium pick to move up but out of those choices I think it'd be for Roquan Smith.

    Out of the guys at 19 I think I'd rank them Hernandez, Payne, Moore, Vander Esch, Ridley, Evans, but ask me tomorrow and you might get a completely different order.

    The only thing I'm sure about with that group is Hernandez first and Evans last, the middle five could be grouped in just about any order.
    You really want a guard? He's a really nice player but I don't think he makes this team a ton better. I will say we will likely play every offensive snap from the get-go so that's a plus.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •