User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jerry Jones doesn't see a huge gap between Cowboys, Eagles

Best I could do.

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Are there any sports reporters that can keep a job asking tough questions?

"Well, Jer, if there isn't a gap in talent, where is the gap? Coaching? Executive management? Because there is obviously a gap somewhere. Your team loses one player and cannot compete, while the Eagles lose anyone, it doesn't matter, and still win the championship."

4. The following 3 users like this post:

I am impressed with Garrett's astute assessment that you have to win games and be competitive in the division. He's absolutely right that those are crucial elements. One can only hope that other coaches and organizations have not uncovered those nuggets.

And, as with so much else that Garrett does he understands that it's part of a process.

No wonder Jerry believes Garrett is the guy to take them to the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by deadrise View Post
    No wonder Jerry believes Garrett is the guy to get them multiple SB wins.
    FIFY
    @Rev supporter

Quote Originally Posted by deadrise View Post
    I am impressed with Garrett's astute assessment that you have to win games and be competitive in the division. He's absolutely right that those are crucial elements. One can only hope that other coaches and organizations have not uncovered those nuggets.

And, as with so much else that Garrett does he understands that it's part of a process.

No wonder Jerry believes Garrett is the guy to take them to the SB.
    He also breaks the unwritten law of the NFL by admitting to fans that it’s hard to win in this league. The players work hard; they play hard; they strive to get better every day. You can win a lot in this league with the right kinds of guys.

Seriously, how can the canned, empty rhetoric, delivered in that robotic, deadpan, emotionally void style, not inspire everyone to believe that we’re destined for greatness?
    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Our owner is a moron. The gap between Philly and Dallas is huge, and anyone who has a clue can see that. Don't insult our intelligence, Jerry.
    Leading in defensive player suspensions, 5 years and counting

Yeah well, Jerry also didn't see a huge gap between Campo and Jimmy Johnson or between Parcells and Wade or Garrett and Landry. Hell, I'd take Landry over Garrett now. At least he wouldn't be clapping after every retarded play.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Cowboy View Post
    Yeah well, Jerry also didn't see a huge gap between Campo and Jimmy Johnson or between Parcells and Wade or Garrett and Landry. Hell, I'd take Landry over Garrett now. At least he wouldn't be clapping after every retarded play.
    Uhh, yeah.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion