Week 5 Gameday Chatter | Bengals vs. Cowboys | 10/09/2016

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Sounds like we'll never have to worry about Dak taking a vacation when the playoffs are coming up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I actually thought Carr was really good against the Bengals. It was definitely his best game all year.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wow. They forget Elliot or what kind of grading scale is this?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Wilcox has quietly been solid. He has been coming in as the deep safety when Jones slides down to play man on TE's and we haven't seen any bombs over the top of him yet. He's also been laying the wood and taking great angles to ball carriers, which is shocking.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Finally got around to watching the game again and I must say that the meshing and coordination of the o-line was the best I have seen since 2014.

Frederick, Leary and Martin were just handing people off like they were going against the scout team at half speed, it was amazing.

It also looks like Elliott has dropped a few LB's his balance and burst were at another level.

That 1st quarter pitch play where Butler missed his block could have been another one to the house it was set up beautifully.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I felt Tyron made a huge difference. Many times Dak wasn't even pressured and Elliott had unreal lanes to run through. Although according to PFF when Dak was pressured his rating took a major hit. He'll get better with time.

Top Bottom