Going to Dallas for the Bengals game

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
My Daughter owns the Cherry Berry yougart shop at Custer and 380 in the south part of the Walmart shoppping area.
My son LOVED that place. We'd get Mooyah burgers and then Cherry Berry for dessert.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We dont get any drunk posting?

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Check your PM Guido.
ughhhh dude i would have loved to meet up - my bad. I ended up meeting up with some random old friends from high school and getting absolutely annihilated.

Loved every second of the dallas trip and even did the stadium tour the next day. What an awesome experience - great game to go to

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
We dont get any drunk posting?
I think I probably took down 20 drinks before and during the game. We sat in section C335 Row 12 - Dope spot to be right on the 40 yard line. That Zeke touchdown will probably go down as a top 5 sports moment for me and I've seen some pretty awesome shit live

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Must be having fun at this one.
I just got back from Dallas about 20 minutes ago. That is one fun city to be around. Food was awesome - went to Meso Maya for Mexican and this place called Smoke for BBQ (Both legit)

I will definitely be going back and posting another thread like this - i will actually meet up with you guys next time. Might try to make it for the Giants game

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'll concur with that -- Dallas is a fun city IMO. It's not too big that you are intimidated like NYC. Chicago is fun too. Philadelphia, Boston, Washington.... not fun.

townsend

Banned
I'll concur with that -- Dallas is a fun city IMO. It's not too big that you are intimidated like NYC. Chicago is fun too. Philadelphia, Boston, Washington.... not fun.
What I like more about Chicago is they actually have a working mass transit system. Dallas's "dart" system is a joke.

Top Bottom