DCC Convention

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I saw a lot of articles saying it was at The Star when it was first announced but everything I see now says AT&T Stadium? I don't know, I did text a guy I know who has a suite and he said he's in the dark about the details too right now

data

Forbes #1
I saw a lot of articles saying it was at The Star when it was first announced but everything I see now says AT&T Stadium? I don't know, I did text a guy I know who has a suite and he said he's in the dark about the details too right now
100,000 people on Day One in Philly. Can Star handle that? They wont be letting anyone inside the facility and trash the place.

Id bet its at Jerryworld

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
100,000 people on Day One in Philly. Can Star handle that? They wont be letting anyone inside the facility and trash the place.

Id bet its at Jerryworld
Iirc The Star has a capacity of around 110,000

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Iirc The Star has a capacity of around 110,000
They are probably thinking about having to set up in Frisco and everybody staying in Dallas area. Would just make more sense to have it in one place.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They are probably thinking about having to set up in Frisco and everybody staying in Dallas area. Would just make more sense to have it in one place.
That makes sense

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh and actually it's Arlington(if it's AT&T Stadium)

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Id bet its at Jerryworld
I *think* that Philly total is counting the draft village too, not just the draft venue itself.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
The idea has been floated about meeting up at the draft and having the long-awaited inaugural DCC Convention. We need to discuss a few things.

Who all is hoping to attend? We would need a number to determine the answer to some of the other questions.

Where do we watch the first round if we decide to watch it somewhere but at the draft?

What days would be a good range? Or do we just nail down the whole weekend?

Other things I'm not thinking of at the moment?

We just need to get something nailed down as early as possible so everyone can make travel arrangements well in advance.
I'll be in the Penthouse with 3 hookers.

I'm in.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Honey? Can I fly out to Dallas so I can watch the NFL draft in a hotel room with my internet friends?

Please record that conversation and post it on Youtube. Please.
Oh, so you have to ask your wife what you can do? You shoulda married a meskin.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh, so you have to ask your wife what you can do? You shoulda married a meskin.
I'm married to a meskin and I have to ask :unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Okay, so I guess first things first. Let's get a head count of who all most likely will be making the trip. I will be going. Pretty sure jsmith, pdom, Unc, and 1big have said they will be coming. Who else?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Okay, so I guess first things first. Let's get a head count of who all most likely will be making the trip. I will be going. Pretty sure jsmith, pdom, Unc, and 1big have said they will be coming. Who else?
If it's a sure thing, I'll be there too.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I already got my ticket.
To the draft? Can you share with everyone where they can go to get theirs? I'll add you to the list of attendees.

Top Bottom