Week 5 Gameday Chatter | Bengals vs. Cowboys | 10/09/2016

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Tony Romo must be made of paper mache if he injured himself with this offensive line. How did he snap his spine when this rookie looks untouchable back there? He must have sacked himself.

This guy is actually just speaking the truth.
:lol

Can't say that he's wrong on this one. He's definitely hearing footsteps.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Good stuff.

Zeke compared to Jim Brown.

And this:

How the hell is Elliot carrying Burfict for 7 yards? Wtf!
Speaking of Burfict did anyone happen to hear Dam's post game comment when they asked him why he took the hit at the end of the game?

According to him he was originally planning to slide rather than take the hit but with Zeke being so close he didn't want to take a chance of sliding and it taking him out so he took the Burfict hit instead.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This actually turned into an entertaining game thanks to the ineptitude of both teams.

I am very shocked by how bad Carolina has handled this game.

How a coaching staff can get to a Super Bowl, yet completely shit the bed like they have so far is amazing.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Don't you love how our owner is the one making the decision? What other team in the NFL can boast that!!!!
I don't think he would be talking if he wasn't being asked. I think he has walked away from some who has raised the question.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Speaking of Burfict did anyone happen to hear Dam's post game comment when they asked him why he took the hit at the end of the game?

According to him he was originally planning to slide rather than take the hit but with Zeke being so close he didn't want to take a chance of sliding and it taking him out so he took the Burfict hit instead.
Looking out for his team. I like it.

dallen

Senior Tech
True.

Say that reminds me, if Romo is so great, why doesn't he have a real endorsement deal?

Huh?
Have you ever heard of Starter, tough guy?

Do you guys think he loses his endorsement if he is no longer a starter?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I know everybody likes Zekes long run but I prefer the TD that he drove through the defenders more. Just love that one.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Just take a good look at the shitty crowd in the stands to tell you that Charlotte is about as bad as Atlanta in terms of shitty ass fair weather fans.

Win a lot? They go apeshit crazy, fill the stadium.

Lose a little bit? It is like they don't even have a team.
Falcons fans are either all in or just don't give a F.

Cotton

Staff member
I know everybody likes Zekes long run but I prefer the TD that he drove through the defenders more. Just love that one.
This one?

Cotton

Staff member
Yep. Will not be stopped.
He does run hard, for sure. Hell, he carried Burfict for 7 yards on one play. That's freakin' impressive.

Cotton

Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This kid just can't be real.

It's like one of those too-good-to-be-true deals.

Cotton

Staff member
This kid just can't be real.

It's like one of those too-good-to-be-true deals.
Told my wife during the game on Sunday it felt like I was dreaming. We went up 21-0 and all I can do was sit there and shake my head.

Top Bottom